- London, United Kingdom
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 11 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2016
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Energy & Utilities
In case you missed it... check out our CEO, Greg on Desert Island Discs 🏝💿
How we're working together to build a fairer, more diverse energy industry!
What people are saying about Octopus Energy
Got a burning question about Octopus Energy? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Octopus Energy employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Octopus Energy Reviews
- Working with an incredibly talented team, globally - Projects that directly impact the energy transition - Trust and encouragement to work independently - Lots of learning opportunities - Fast-paced projects, start-up vibes within a global energy tech pioneer organisation - flexibility to work across different projects and products
Not a negative but good to know: Things change super quickly. You'll have to be able to adjust to a market that basically changes every week
Octopus Energy Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Octopus Energy (London, England)
InterviewThe interview for customer service has lots of stages
Asked basic customer service questions, average questions
Asks lots of probing questions
Use the STAR method
Wasnt impressed by interviewer quite put off by the company nowInterview
Describe a time when you handled a difficult situation1 Answers
See All 681 interviews
Octopus Energy Awards & Accolades
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For, The Sunday Times (UK), 2023, The Sunday Times, 2023
- Top 100 startups to work for, Hey Tempo, 2023
- Best Workplace for Innovators, Fast Company, 2023
- Top 50 best places to work in 2022, Glassdoor`, 2022
- #5 Best Large Company to Work for in the UK, Best Companies, 2022
Popular Careers with Octopus Energy Job Seekers
Octopus Energy FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Octopus Energy Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Great hiring process, and following from human resources....
4 August 2021
People Also Ask about Octopus Energy
Overall, 77% of employees would recommend working at Octopus Energy to a friend. This is based on 656 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
84% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Octopus Energy as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Octopus Energy.
78% of employees think that Octopus Energy has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.