I have been working at Office Angels full-time (Less than a year)
- Constant curtness calls made, I feel well looked after and appreciated.
- I came out of one job, straight into this one, so no gap in employment
- Clients are all impeccable and lovely to work for
- Improves CV because of the companies you work with
- I felt in control of the placements and requirements needed
- Delayed in getting paid when I first started; worked all bank Holiday weekend, Friday- Tuesday and only got paid 2 weeks later. Not a huge con though, just timing.
Advice to Management
More employee discounts or benefits maybe
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Office Angels (Preston, North West England, England) in May 2017.
I was called up by the manager, went in the next day for an interview and to fill in basic paperwork - the following week I was on a placement.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –