I have been working at Oliver Wyman full-time (Less than a year)
1. Training is a continuous theme
2. Mentors - from informal mentoring to formal career advisers and a lot of support in between , you will never feel blinded in this company
3. Transparency and equality - OW London is super open about feedback and how promotions work, and the consultants do tend to progress fast
4. Socials - with different themed happy hours, a bunch of socials, and parties and team dinners, you get to know your teammates well
5. Supportive environment - people love to help and usually reachable within an email
1. Nice if we had more free food, but hey not complaining, we already have corner coffee rooms and free beer and breakfast
2. LOVE THIS FIRM, cannot find anything I do not like
The process took a week. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (City of London, England) in October 2009.
Questions very unlike any other consultancy - like GCSE maths. Other consultancies at least make the questions appear relevant to the job. Angles in a circle don't seem to be relevant...