I have been working at Oliver Wyman full-time (More than 8 years)
- Variety of work both geographically and across sectors
- Good work life balance in London office
- Learning a broad set of skills
- Great mentors with a down-to-earth demeanour
- Pockets of the business less mature and mentorship suffers
- Teething problems (e.g. integrating acquisitions) as the business has grown
The process took a week. I interviewed at Oliver Wyman (City of London, England) in October 2009.
Questions very unlike any other consultancy - like GCSE maths. Other consultancies at least make the questions appear relevant to the job. Angles in a circle don't seem to be relevant...