I worked at Pacific Sunwear full-time (More than 8 years)
- Very competitive pay
- Casual dress code
- You can bring your dog to work
- Gym and cafeteria on site
- In my department there were set procedures in place
- I think it really depends on who you work with and who your managers are. I have had a positive experience but know of others who have had to deal with managers who are very difficult to work with. Upper management should really review the turnover rate / comments and feedback from employees about their managers.
- There can be a lack of work / life balance
- Heavy workload
- High turnover rate throughout the years I have been there
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Greenville, SC (US)) in July 2017.
I went in and asked for an application then left the store to eat lunch and fill it out. Went back and handed it to the store manager who looked it over and asked if I could come in in a few days to fill out paperwork.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –