I have been working at Paysafe Group full-time (Less than a year)
- Great office and location
- Friendly colleagues
- Excellent training and onboarding structure
- Opportunity to work from home
- Friendly working hours
- Good amount of communal area (the kitchen includes pool table, video games, free fruits, good coffee etc.)
- Regular company events
- Good work benefits
- Due to the structure of Paysafe, it feels like all entities are not always willing to work together. However I understand this is something management is working on.
Advice to Management
Try to consolidate the management of the different entities, also allow staff to use the same tools (e.g. softwares) to be able to become one Paysafe Group and make the most of our business.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England) in June 2017.
The interviewers asked me about my background - my studies and experience and how it will help me to bring value to the company. Therefore the interview was CV-based but also competency-based
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –