Mission: The thing that defines us, sets us apart and drives us, is our laser focus on building software that enables leading retailers to forge deeper and more valuable relationships with their customers.
We increase insight, engagement, conversion and revenue. We ...
I have been working at Poq full-time (Less than a year)
- Approachable upper management and leads.
- Every ideas and opinion counts and evaluated but respective teams
- Good team culture, very helpful team members
- Transparent selection process if any internal opportunities
- Quick adoption of new technologies
- Ready to listen criticism and take it positively
- Feel very energetic and motivated
- You get the chance to work what you like to work
- Flexible working environment and work from home facility.
- Growing with fast pace but processes are not followed properly
- Fast-paced, reactive work environment which doesn't work for everyone, you
need to be flexible and adaptable but it is worth the challenge.
- Sometime lake of guidance for the work you are doing and you have to search for it yourself
- Need more employee friendly schemes such as more pension contribution, holidays etc.
- Sometimes workload goes out of hand and improvements take backseat.
Advice to Management
- Keep up the good work
- Just not listen implement what employees are saying.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Poq (London, England) in October 2017.
1) First part was a phone interview talking about my experience on previous jobs and standard questions like why would you like to work with us, what aspects do you think are important when working on a team, etc.
2) After followed an online test on codility based on 3 exercises in Swift. Nothing too complicated with 1.5 hours to finish it once started.
3) Last part was an in-office interview with developers from the team. Questions ranged from theoretical: architecture and communication patters, SOLID principles, memory, etc; to some others more practical.
The interview wasn't complicated. I know I could have done much better but I usually don't perform very good at interviews. But in the last round I found out the position was more about maintaining a big common platform than developing individual polished apps.