Mission: The thing that defines us, sets us apart and drives us, is our laser focus on building software that enables leading retailers to forge deeper and more valuable relationships with their customers.
We increase insight, engagement, conversion and revenue. We ...
I have been working at Poq full-time (Less than a year)
- Everyone is made to feel like they are an integral part of the company regardless of job title.
- No shortage of collaboration across teams. Everyone works together for the same goals.
- As the company continues to grow, further challenges and opportunities arise. Excellent for personal development and constant learning.
- Plenty of social opportunities outside of the workplace for those that are that way inclined.
- Can be asked to do things outside of your comfort zone due to many team members sharing many hats (i.e. not directly something that is part of your role). Not entirely a con if you like a challenge.
Advice to Management
Keep the openness, honesty and flat structure of the company. This will only continue to make this a great place to work.
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Poq (London, England) in April 2012.
I met Oyvind during a trip in India, probably on the back of elephant riding. Then I joined him and Michael as 3rd cofounders when we came back to London