Mission: Pro-Group was set up in 2007 with a view to be the best niche recruitment company to work for. The Directors hold the idea that inspired and passionate employees create a fun and dynamic environment that produces a successful business.
I worked at Pro-Recruitment Group full-time (More than a year)
- commission structure is brilliant
- great culture, decent work life balance for a recruitment firm
- family feel
- excellent benefits and perks outside of the commission
- real opportunity to progress
- lots of investment in the development/training of employees
- there should be more support for under performers
Advice to Management
- don’t lose sight of the family feel!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pro-Recruitment Group (London, England) in March 2016.
My interview process was a little different from the norm here at pro. As my start date was very close it was a quick process with a first and second interview along with a personality test which was great fun! The staff were so helpful and friendly all the way through, I felt at home here as soon as I walked through the door.
WATCH - 10 Reasons to Work at Pro-Recruitment Group
Congratulations to Pro-Recruitment Groups fabulous Alison Keogh for winning Business Manager of the Year at the IRP Awards 2017