I have been working at Protiviti full-time (Less than a year)
- You get the opportunity to add value to engagements sooner than elsewhere
- There are lots of opportunities for training and development
- You are part of something, not just a number
- Due to size, you are able to get more involved in a variety of activities
- At times there is a lack of guidance and/or formal support
Advice to Management
Despite being busy, ensure there are mechanisms in place to ensure senior members of the team have the time to support and train the junior ones
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (London, England) in April 2012.
Due to my location, I had to take a phone interview, rather than meet in person.
2:1 interview with a manager and associate director.
Friendly and easy going competency based interview. Very focused on the firms culture.
Make sure to focus on any internal audit work you have completed. Moving from external to internal audit could be tough.
Make sure to research the 'Protiviti story' and ask some good questions at the end.