I have been working at Pusher full-time (More than a year)
- The effort to provide as much context as possible on vision and goals
- The freedom, trust, and autonomy to do your best work in your own way
- The dedication to evolving a world-class culture alongside employees
- The opportunities available to solve hard problems and make real impact
- None—this is, without a doubt, the best environment I've ever worked in.
Advice to Management
- Keep pursuing how to effectively inform, motivate, and guide people
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pusher (London, England) in April 2017.
1x Video chat after I applied.
1x On site interview for skills test.
I explained a piece of code and then I had a chat with the VP of engineering and Head of Talent for them to understand what I was looking for and forward in the job.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –