- Leeds, United Kingdom
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2004
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Information Technology Support Services
The latest conversations about Tech
4 hours ago
Hi there, As a long shot, I’m wondering if anyone here works for an airline and has a companion or buddy pass spot available for 2023 or 2024? I’m open to paying a fee for this opportunity. Please let me know if you’re interested or can help. Delta Air Lines American Airlines United Airlines
Got a burning question about Rocket Consulting? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rocket Consulting employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Rocket Consulting Reviews
- Positive and supportive work culture: it's evident that Rocket places a high value on creating a positive atmosphere where employees feel appreciated and motivated. I feel genuinely happy to turn on my laptop and start the day at Rocket. It's truly amazing to be a part of a team where mutual support and encouragement are the norm, and there's no room for rudeness or negative energy. Everyone is approachable and ready to lend a helping hand, making it a true pleasure to be part of this community. - Effective communication and problem-solving attitude: the leadership team promotes transparency, and this flows down throughout the organisation. Open lines of communication lead to a problem-solving attitude that encourages employees to bring forth their concerns and ideas. When challenges arise, they are tackled collectively, and solutions are found with input from all levels. This approach not only fosters innovation but also strengthens the team's unity. - Space for creativity and personal initiatives: Rocket genuinely allows employees to be creative and take personal initiatives, encouraging its Rocketeers to think outside the box. Whether it's proposing new projects, suggesting process improvements, or pursuing personal development initiatives, there's always room for creativity and personal growth. This trust in employees' capabilities not only boosts morale but also leads to innovation and growth for the organisation as a whole.
Nothing that I can think of.
Rocket Consulting Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United KingdomAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rocket Consulting (United Kingdom) in May 2019
InterviewA chat with like-minded people the interview is exactly what it should be a chat to assess your knowledge and fit with the current team.
the process was painless and enjoyable which is something I have never said about an interview beforeInterview
functional and technical including business processAnswer Question
See All 1 interviews
Our Rocketeers were recently given the opportunity to take part in a first aid course in Leeds; helping ensure our team is equipped with the skills to make a difference in critical moments. During this invaluable training, we learned how to respond in emergencies, administer CPR, and provide essential first aid care. It's not just about work; it's about looking out for one another and our community. We're proud to be prepared, and we encourage everyone to consider getting trained in basic first aid. You never know when those skills might make a life-saving difference.
We’re thrilled to have partnered with Perkbox, an employee rewards platform providing a variety of discounts and benefits, along with access to confidential helplines and wellbeing services to help support the wellness of our employees. This is another way for us to recognise all their hard work and dedication, we are committed to ensuring everyone feels valued, motivated and appreciated and to thank each and every one of them for being part of our wonderful team.
Rocket Consulting Awards & Accolades
- Cyber Essentials Certification, Cyber Essentials, 2023
- SAP Gold Partner, SAP, 2023
Rocket Consulting FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Rocket Consulting Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Clearly defined career path as well as approachable management....
22 December 2021
People Also Ask about Rocket Consulting
Employees rate Rocket Consulting 5 out of 5 stars based on 35 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Rocket Consulting to a friend. This is based on 35 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
100% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Rocket Consulting as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Rocket Consulting.
98% of employees think that Rocket Consulting has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.