I have been working at Royal College of General Practitioners part-time (More than 3 years)
- Great Staff Benefits
- Amazing building and location to work in
- friendly and helpful collegues
- Little to no career development
- Recuiting externally rather than prioritising internal employees
- Salary way below London average
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal College of General Practitioners (Birmingham, England) in October 2017.
Logical, Fair. Good course with 'eMedica' to prepare for how to manage time in each station and also with the written part to the test. The GP website is also helpful. Communication stations x 4.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –