Mission: Royal London is very different from its rivals, because it is owned by its customers who are members. The business is run entirely in the interests of its customers and members. There are no shareholders. Royal London competes through the quality and value for money provided by ...
I have been working at Royal London full-time (More than 10 years)
- Fully Supportive CEO & Exec Team, encouraging innovation and flexible working
- Focus on development and success of individuals as well as the Group as a whole
- Continual drive to improve
- Supportive and friendly work family (employees)
- Open, honest and transparent environment where feedback is welcomed
- There are some pockets across the group where the above pros may not be recognised by all employees. This is disappointing/frustrating and can only be changed/influenced by the leaders in those areas.
Advice to Management
- Commitment to the company can lead to the high performers over-working and sometimes compensating for others. This can result in poor home-life balance and is something which should be addressed. Some people may need help to switch off.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal London (Edinburgh, Scotland) in October 2017.
There was 4 parts, introduction, group discussion, 121 telephone role play and competence based questions , which there were quite a few and there were no uestiobs to ask why I would like to change from what Ian doing at the moment to a customer serivce consultant ☹️
We are proud of our achievements in the first six months of our new partnerships including fundraising and volunteering in our local communities.