Mission: Royal London is very different from its rivals, because it is owned by its customers who are members. The business is run entirely in the interests of its customers and members. There are no shareholders. Royal London competes through the quality and value for money provided by ...
Highest Rated CEOs: 2017 (#10)
I have been working at Royal London full-time (More than 10 years)
1. Best financial services company I have worked in hands down!
2. Great people, open and honest culture
3. Customer focussed and they mean it
4. Strong senior management team
5. Ambitious company that drives change
6. Good work / life balance
1. Tedency to recruit external rather than promote internally for senior roles.
2. Too much red tape. HR recruitment approval and P2P process is slow and painful
Advice to Management
1. Your people are the difference!
2. Be braver, empower your people more and encourage collaboration not process
I applied online. I interviewed at Royal London (Edinburgh, Scotland) in June 2017.
Interview was brief and focused around the role specific skills and organisational fit. Some questions were competency based, like 'Describe the time where you had to manage stakeholder expectations', other questions were more focused around technical skills and past experiences. Overall, the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly - made me feel at ease.
As part of our ongoing sponsorship of the ECB, Royal London presents our 2017 social campaign - "Training Tomfoolery". Our social content this year is focused on testing the skills of England's best cricketers with a unique and humorous Royal London twist. Watch here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ4gO