Mission: We are SCC – great things happen when we work together:
- To make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business;
- To deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business;
- To ...
I have been working at SCC full-time (More than a year)
The best company i have worked in to date;
- Get to work with some of the biggest Companies and well know brands in the UK
- If you work hard and are competent you will get a good name for your self and will be noticed
- if you don't work hard and are not competent you wont last (which i like, i want to work with like minded and hard working individuals)
- Vast majority of colleagues regularly go the extra mile for you to help you get the job done
- You get to to work with some of the most knowledgeable subject matter experts in the UK offering cutting edge technologies and solutions
- Has a very thin management layer from being family run so business decision can be made quickly
- Good earning potential
- Support from managers when you need it
- Are very good to adopting new technologies and services ahead of the competition
- many unique selling points to clients which the competition can't match
- very wide range of services and products so adding value and creating propositions for things that your customers want is alot easier than for other organisations.
- very small marketing department to support sales
- pension scheme (but uncapped earning potential balances that out)
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!
Consider stronger benefits other than good salaries/commission, a higher pension would be nice
Review the marketing teams role, create and invest in a marketing team dedicated to external marketing rather than organizing internal events. A bigger marketing team driving more events, webinars telemarketing would giver a better ROI from your sales teams, it feels like we are the best kept secret in IT some times.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SCC (Birmingham, England).
Face to face interview with HR director and Head of project management. Then presentation to team leader of scenario prepared by SCC. Further 1:1 interview with another senior Project Manager