I worked at Search Laboratory full-time (More than a year)
1) Superb working environment in a top notch office with a brilliant team
2) Intelligent and cool colleagues who are always willing to give advice and share their knowledge
3) Opportunity to build relationships with some of the biggest companies in tech and retail
4) Monthly staff events
5) Free beer Fridays in the games room with ping pong table, shuffleboard and pool table
6) Loads of cool benefits including dental care, eye care, cycle to work scheme
7) Office canteen
8) Free fruit
9) Just a really nice place to work overall :)
Can't really think of any
I applied online. I interviewed at Search Laboratory (Leeds, England) in March 2017.
A phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview which contained technical questions and a technical challenge. The questions were designed to get an understanding of my level of knowledge and my approach to problem solving.
We're thrilled to announce that we have reached the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For for the SIXTH year and the Sunday Times’ SME Export Track 100 for the THIRD year!
We're extremely proud of our amazing team!
Earlier this year, we took part in the heartwarming documentary Employable Me 2. If you didn’t watch it on Monday it’s on again this Sunday at 11 pm on BBC2!
Here’s a bit about why we wanted to get involved…