Mission: We’re inspiring the world to escape
I worked at Secret Escapes full-time (More than a year)
* Dedicated time to work on your own personal development through hack days and personal objectives
* Everyone is super friendly and always willing to help out
* Recognition for when you do something good!
* Constant strive to improve processes and code base
* Good software development practices (code reviews, TDD, retrospectives etc.)
* Team rotation ensures things never get too stale
* Application is becoming a bit too large of a Monolith.
Advice to Management
Try and grow tech team significantly larger so time can be dedicated to restructuring and splitting up the app into separate services using better languages/frameworks
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in April 2016.
It was ok, Iaplied online and thenI was invited for an interview. The first stage included small excell test. The second stage included personality test.Great office and workenvourment, employees looked happy. Polite staff. I could not get the job as the other candidate had more experience.
In our Operations team, efficiency is our middle name and we support roll out of processes across the business. Want to join the team? Find out more below!
Meet Natalie in our New Joiners Blog this month who has just joined the FP&A team!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –