Mission: We’re inspiring the world to escape
I worked at Secret Escapes full-time (More than a year)
* Dedicated time to work on your own personal development through hack days and personal objectives
* Everyone is super friendly and always willing to help out
* Recognition for when you do something good!
* Constant strive to improve processes and code base
* Good software development practices (code reviews, TDD, retrospectives etc.)
* Team rotation ensures things never get too stale
* Application is becoming a bit too large of a Monolith.
Advice to Management
Try and grow tech team significantly larger so time can be dedicated to restructuring and splitting up the app into separate services using better languages/frameworks
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in December 2017.
I was asked to complete a writing task ahead of my first interview. I was then asked for a phone interview which was conducted by the Talent Coordinator. I then went in for a face to face interview which I thought had gone well, I then didn't hear back.
We are excited to be welcoming Louise Nolder to the team as Global Brand Development Director! Louise has been advising us for a year and was instrumental in developing the recent 'I shouldn't even be here' TV campaign. We know she will help our brand go from strength to strength in 2018.
Looking for a new challenge in 2018? We’re looking for a new Contracts Manager to join our New York team, click below to find out more!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –