Mission: We’re inspiring the world to escape
I worked at Secret Escapes full-time (More than a year)
* Dedicated time to work on your own personal development through hack days and personal objectives
* Everyone is super friendly and always willing to help out
* Recognition for when you do something good!
* Constant strive to improve processes and code base
* Good software development practices (code reviews, TDD, retrospectives etc.)
* Team rotation ensures things never get too stale
* Application is becoming a bit too large of a Monolith.
Advice to Management
Try and grow tech team significantly larger so time can be dedicated to restructuring and splitting up the app into separate services using better languages/frameworks
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England).
The interview consisted of 3 stages, phone interview, presenting my task at F2F and a final interview with a short 10 min task. Team was friendly, welcoming and very professional, even at reception. I was also met on time at reception by every interviewer and received immediate updates on how and when they’ll provide feedback and proceed. I was asked intelligent and non-generic questions throughout which made me feel like they’re really serious about hiring the best person to do the job. Overall, I was very impressed with how they asnswered by questions fully as well as treated me while I was there.
In our Operations team, efficiency is our middle name and we support roll out of processes across the business. Want to join the team? Find out more below!
Meet Natalie in our New Joiners Blog this month who has just joined the FP&A team!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –