Mission: Our vision is to be the most trusted water company by 2020, delivering an outstanding customer experience, the best value service and environmental leadership and through all of this making sure the wonder of water is readily available to everyone; today and for future ...
Best Places to Work: 2019 (#44)
I have been working at Severn Trent full-time (More than 3 years)
- Puts your safety and wellbeing first.
- Many opportunities to try different roles in the business.
- Great for training and career development.
- Fantastic leadership team, inspiring CEO.
- Parking is not free for those based at their headquarters in Coventry city centre.
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Severn Trent (Coventry, England) in March 2016.
Terrible didn't know what was happening from one day to the next, was told had been successful then didn't hear anything for 6 months after chasing for a reply.
Aldo had emails from HR that was supposed to be for other candidates! Think that's a breach of confidentiality !!!