- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Mission: To deliver the next-generation digital infrastructure to transform global rail e-commerce. To achieve this, we’ve created the world’s first unified platform for global rail, connecting carrier content and retailing to any distribution partner, on or offline.
What a team!! We are immensely proud to announce that SilverRail has been named the gold winner in the Company of the Year – Small & Medium category in Best in Biz Awards 2017 International http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMvEa
Join us in Amsterdam as SilverRail CEO Aaron Gowell takes centre stage to discuss rail, a Phocuswright Europe first! #AtTheSpeedOfRail #Phocuswright
SilverRail is solving the last big problem in travel – we’re making rail tickets easier to book. To do this, we’ve built the world’s first and only global platform for rail.
But tackling issues that have never been solved before means we have to confront immense complexity every day. We manage relationships that no one’s managed before. And we build solutions that have never existed before.
If you think you have what it takes to change the face of global rail, we should talk.
I have been working at SilverRail Technologies full-time (More than a year)
I have been working at SilverRail Technologies full-time for two years now.
1. A great team and people to work with – The company is still small enough to feel like a family, and the company is great at bringing together everyone in the office giving you exposure across the whole business, whether it be HR, Marketing, Finance, Product, or the co-founders. With monthly team lunches, weekly get together and monthly tea and cake sessions where we just hang out and chat, it’s great to feel so involved in the company.
2. Solving real world problems – We are working in an extremely complicated industry, trying to solve problems that have never been solved before. Problems that impact millions of people on a day-to-day basis, and so the potential to make a real difference in the world is quite significant. To me, that is hugely rewarding, and an exciting mission to be working towards.
3. They respect your office hours and personal time, and appreciate that everyone has a life beyond office as well.
4. Free snacks and drinks – and not the typical junk food you might expect, endless fresh fruit, nuts and other healthy snacks.
1. The company is going through the 'growing pains' of no longer being a small company but trying not to load up with too much process and red tape.
2. With multiple locations and time zones (Brisbane, Boston, Europe), keeping offices aligned with consistent communications could be better. However, the management team do recognise this and are working together to try and overcome it.
Advice to Management
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SilverRail Technologies (London, England).
I enjoyed the interview process because I got to speak to at least 4 people in the company that I'd be working with or reporting to. I got to learn a lot about the company and values as well as see the quality of the people I'd be working with.