Get an Enhanced Profile
Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.
Teespring, Redbubble, Custom Ink
I worked at Spreadshirt full-time (More than a year)
* the culture is quite relaxing. No dress code etc
* close to no corporate BS
* sometimes vegetables
* super high freedom as developer: develop, test, deploy, monitor and fix it all yourself
* nice events/parties
* colleagues to have a fun time with
Technical management has all the management but without technical understanding. For an e-commerce company I expected more tech. understanding / visions from the management.
Some seats in this company will be kept by the same person regardless of success / failure. #bromance
Advice to Management
Have a look at other tec companies and how their management is handling the challenges. Drawing some new organization charts once in a while won't solve all the problems.
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Spreadshirt.
1. Phone interview with department - short interview with more "how would you proceed with this and that", almost no questions on the background
2. Presentation with department - I received a topic on which to prepare an analysis-like presentation (no specific guidelines given here).
3. HR interview (would have been the last step, but I did not get there)
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –