Mission: Over the next four years, Switch plans to take its headcount to 50+ and to be the market leader in each of our specialist divisions.
I have been working at Switch Consulting full-time (More than a year)
- Autonomy; a business that trusts their consultants to be proactive and intuitive and has allowed me to improve a lot of professional as well as personal skills.
- Great Culture; despite a tough retail market, Switch Consulting are a positive business that back each other and support each other through the toughest of times.
- Hold people accountable; Switch Consulting are a business that reward those with the right attitude towards recruitment. Laziness and bad attitude doesn't exist at Switch.
- Honesty and integrity; Switch Consulting are a company that very much outline their expectations and give you all the tools to achieve this with a clear progression plan as well; something that is quite rare these days.
- Great leadership; managers and directors in the business have a fantastic style of flexing their management style to suit consultants needs and wants
- No major cons about the business.
- Holding people accountable around behaviours etc has led to people leaving the business and becoming quite bitter; which is never nice to see!
Advice to Management
- Keep doing what you are doing and the sky is the limit!
- Keep holding people to account and keep striving to keep those with the right attitudes.
- You can't be everyone's friend but, at the end of the day, you will have the best and right people on board!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Switch Consulting (Birmingham, England) in September 2016.
The first stage was an informal coffee and a chat with one of the managers.
After that I met with a director to talk through my CV and experience as well as an informal chat in to my interests etc.
Third stage was more 'competency based'. I was asked to act out a role play around registering a candidate on our system. The interviewers said they were looking for how I picked up on commercial information, my tone on the phone and approach to a new candidate.
Check out a little more about why we think Switch is a GREAT place to work!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –