- Camberley, United Kingdom
- 1 to 50 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2012
- Revenue: $1 to $5 million (USD)
- Computer Hardware Development
The latest conversations about Tech
19 hours ago
Senior Business Development Manager
What can I use these days on LinkedIn posts other than “exciting news” for everything thing that I want to announce to the tech community. “Exciting” news are starting to sound like “breaking” news; both have lost their meanings to me.
Got a burning question about Symless? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Symless employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Despite the team being distributed worldwide, there are a lot of opportunities for fun social activities - All ideas are listened to and appreciated - Lots of opportunity for development - Super flexible - Work from home - Interact with a community of users across the world
I can't say I've experienced any yet
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
InterviewThe job interview process focuses on the company's core values. They ask the candidate about their real-world experiences with implementing these values in their work & personal life. They go through each principle, one by one, and ask for specific examples of times you used each principle.Interview
Tell us about a time you put the customer first in an on-the-job scenario.Answer Question
See All 21 interviews