Top CEOs: 2018 (#44)
I have been working at TalkTalk Group full-time
- True flexible working, including working from home.
- Great inclusive environment where you can really just be yourself
- Lots of opportunity for progression, whether that's across different teams or promotion
- Takes L&D very seriously, lots of scope to develop
- Cool offices, great facilities on site
Only a minor one, parking on site is limited but there is an overflow carpark about a 10 minute walk away. Not really an issue for me but can see how it may bother some people.
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (Warrington, North West England, England) in January 2016.
Telephone interview (running through your CV and talking more about your current role), face to face (competency based questions) and then a legal task (dealing with a county court claim and also amending a basic contract)