Mission: We're changing the world, one chip at a time. Our analog and embedded processing products power electronics across every industry and help to make the world smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun.
I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time
Great company culture
Good work-life balance
Challenging and fast-paced
Big learning curve at first
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (London, England) in October 2017.
There were 4 rounds: 1) Aptitude, 2) Telephonic (Technical), 3) Face to Face (Technical),
4) Telephonic (HR).
Company Came with No criteria.
1) Aptitude Test (Online): It was divided into 3 sections A) Verbal, B) Technical, C) Quants & Logical
A) Verbal: Verbal was quite easy, questions were based on paragraphs, Grammar
B) Technical: This was tough part. questions on OS, DS, Networking, C++, Java &
Network Security. Guess the output, find errors etc.
C) Quants: Time & work, Average, Time & distance, Ratio Analysis, Trains, Race &
They Shortlisted 16 students for next round.
2) Telephonic (Technical): Duration 36 mins.
First he asked me to drive through my resume, asked to explain one of my
project, then he asked me in which technology/ language I am good at. I said
java, so he asked me questions on java.
1) OOPS concepts explain with examples,
2) Access modifiers,
3) Interface Vs Abstract class,
4) How object is created and stored in Heap,
5) Equals and HashCode method. (Definition, not working),
6) Pointers in C++, why Java don’t have Pointers, what is solution java has
for not having pointers.
Then he asked me, How you create tree in java, I explained him syntax,
7) Worst case complexity of Binary Tree, Balanced Binary Tree,
8) What is Linked List, Doubly Linked List & Circular Linked List,
9) Real life example of all types LL’s,
10) Complexities of all types of LL’s,
11) What is PPP Protocol,
3) Face-2-Face (Technical): Duration 30 mins - 2 Panellists.
They asked me to introduce myself, then asked me to rate technologies on
scale of 10. I said Java (8), android (6) and SQL (6).
1) Write a simple program of hello world. Then they grill me with each and every
word that program Contains.
a. What Public Static void main(String  args).
b. Why public, what is public
c. Why static, what is static
d. Why array of string as a argument
e. Why public class
f. What is System.out.print()