I have been working at Th_nk full-time (More than 8 years)
- The work (different clients, industry sectors, propositions), nothing is the same
- The people (smart, hard working, supportive, empowered)
- Great culture (we know our values, work as a team, we all pull together to meet them)
- Communication (regular get togethers of everyone in one office, regular agency updates, Friday beers reviewing the week, regular new biz updates)
- Agency pace can sometimes be difficult for people to adapt to if they aren't familiar with it
- As the work is not always the same, finding the balance between standardising and innovation / creativity can sometimes be a challenge
- Being a small agency sometimes means that the leadership team can be extremely busy across multiple accounts, so we empower our teams to be the owners of what they do with the right support
Advice to Management
- Continue the great work on building the agency culture (getting everyone together every quarter etc)
- Continue to pave the way in our methodology and approach to digital transformation, we are always improving and getting better
- Continue what we have started in the innovation area, this really wet's the appetite of our talent
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Th_nk in February 2017.
Telephone "interview" which turned into a technical exam looking for text book definitions. Not appropriate for the level of role and can't say a process I've encountered at this level before. Felt very much like the interviewer had googled "IT interview questions".
Decided not to continue interview based on this process.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –