Mission: In 2013, The Connor Group formalized its core values, but really they’re nothing new. They’ve been associates’ guiding principles since the company was founded. The list served as both roadmap and reminder, bulleted items that describe who we are as ...
I have been working at The Connor Group full-time (More than 5 years)
Benefits and compensation
You will work longer hours especially learning the job
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2017.
The interview process is lengthy- my recruiter was extremely helpful and explained the process so I knew what to expect. They want to hire relentless people that will be a good fit and will also like their jobs.
1. Preliminary interview with recruiter about previous employment
2. 10 minute phone personality test
3. Video Interview at a property with someone from corporate (pretty standard questions)
4. Video interview with the head of talent acquisition
5. Day in the field with a short interview with the trainer. They provided lunch and I was finished right after that. I was there from 9-1