- London, United Kingdom
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2004
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- HR Consulting
What are your colleagues talking about?
The Oyster Partnership Reviews
- The best training programme in recruitment, Oyster invest their time in each individual and adapt their style to what suits you, essentially they want you to be the best you can be and that support is consistent. - They make the environment one that you want to stay in long term, it’s an ever evolving company with big goals and a fun culture. - If you dedicate yourself and continually aim to be the best, Oyster will support you and help transform your life.
It’s a sales job, it’s not an easy ride, the work you have to put in is hardcore, but it does pay off and you have to be patient.
The Oyster Partnership Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewAmazingly smooth, it felt like a normal conversation as opposed to an interview. Very good company. I loved every moment of it, it lasted around 45 mins and was really goodInterview
Tell me about yourself and experience?Answer Question
See All 17 interviews
Individually different. Together stronger. We are so proud to announce that we've been selected as finalists in the 2023 HR Excellence Awards for Best Diversity and Inclusion Strategy. This achievement is a testament to the hard work of our ED&I committee and our exceptional Ambassador, Ruth-Beth Jackson. She's been instrumental in fostering an inclusive environment at Oyster, where every voice is not just heard, but genuinely appreciated.
The time is finally here! ✨✨✨ The first episode of our new podcast Rule No1 is live! 🎧 Presented by Oyster’s Associate Director, Robert Murray, and William Shipley, Managing Consultant, the podcast guarantees to deliver an informative, knowledgeable, and downright hilarious journey to anyone listening! The first episode of the podcast features Vanessa Murray an Asset Manager at Stanhope PLC, it shines a light on the mentoring scheme Mentoring Circle, which she recently launched for young women within the property industry.
The Oyster Partnership Awards & Accolades
- Shortlisted: Best Diversity and Inclusion Strategy, HR Excellence Awards, 2023
- Shortlisted: The Mishcon de Reya Recruitment Leader of the Year: Sasza Bandiera, TIARA Awards, 2023
Popular Careers with The Oyster Partnership Job Seekers
The Oyster Partnership FAQ
All answers shown come directly from The Oyster Partnership Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The management team have taken bold steps in actually hiring more staff and this has seen steps forward in the company's growth....
16 July 2021
People Also Ask about The Oyster Partnership
Employees rate The Oyster Partnership 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 152 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 96% of employees would recommend working at The Oyster Partnership to a friend. This is based on 152 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
71% of job seekers rate their interview experience at The Oyster Partnership as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at The Oyster Partnership.
99% of employees think that The Oyster Partnership has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.