I have been working at The Oyster Partnership full-time (More than 3 years)
- The environment is second to none, we are a big family!
- Structured Learning & Development Programme
- The industry we recruit into (Property) is current and interesting
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- Monthly/quarterly outings to some of the best restaurants and bars in town
- Quarterly holidays (Ibiza, Barcelona and Vegas to name a few)
Just think, all the incentives can be achieved just by doing your job...
The hours are longer than a standard 9-5 job, but at the end of the day that's recruitment. Albeit, there are some companies in the industry who work less hours than us, but I am confident they do not reward and achieve as much as we do.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!
I applied online. I interviewed at The Oyster Partnership (London, England) in January 2018.
A solid interview process for keen, hungry and willing people. They want to get to know the real you, and not just ask you generic questions that other companies tend to ask.
PRESS RELEASE: Oyster Partnership expands across the UAE http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQsbK
Meet the team - Robert Murray