Mission: We provide professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.
I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time (Less than a year)
- Culture (Welcoming, Flexible, Value-Driven)
- Collaborative Atmosphere - people value your feedback/input at all levels of the organization
- Employee Appreciation - TR truly values their employees (Employee Picnics, Continuous Education/Training, Career Development, Maternity Leave Policy (AMAZING!!!), and the overall Culture makes you feel appreciated and happy to be apart of this wonderful company.
- Campus - this building and the campus is beautiful!! I have yet to walk around and explore.
- Commute - my commute is so much better now. Makes a huge difference in my stress level not having to sit in traffic for hours!
- Work/Family Balance - This company truly "Gets It" when it comes to balance with family and work. This is so important for your well being and state of mind.
- Communication - sometime with a company this big, it's hard to keep up with what's going on. The notifications are nice, but the come in all sort of directions and it can be a little overwhelming.
- Company Structure - I know this is in the works - but it's challenging to know who does what and where! I've only been here a year, so I'm still learning the ropes around here :-)
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!!! This is an amazing company and I'm proud to be a part of it! :-)
I only had the single interview with both my line manager and the sales director. It was pretty simple but pertained specifically to my experience in sales and previous job. Given the area of my work I was questioned a fair amount about sport.
Have you joined our new Talent Network yet? If not, we encourage you to sign up today to stay informed about news, events, job opportunities and to learn more about what it's like working at Thomson Reuters. Sign up here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQP6k