- London, United Kingdom
- 51 to 200 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2014
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
The latest conversations about Tech
7 hours ago
Advanced Repair Agent
I have a second interview with Microcenter for a Retail Computer Tech in a few days and I was wondering if I got the job could I ask for a higher hourly rate? I was wondering if anyone has had succuess in asking for a higher base pay? Thank in advance
7 hours ago
I’m a Sr.Engineer with about 10 years of experience, working at a Fortune 500 company. I currently live in the DFW area. I’m considering moving to Houston to be closer to family. Does anyone know what the tech scene looks like in Houston ? Can I expect to be in the same salary range and comparable opportunities ? Folks from HOU please weigh in. TIA
Got a burning question about Tractable? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tractable employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- High calibre team, who are collaborative and driven - One of few scale-ups delivering genuine real-world impact with AI - Opportunities to take on exciting projects and grow your scope - Recent leadership hires bringing confidence and more focused strategy - Good salary, equity and benefits - Flexible working (hours, opportunities to work from abroad)
- Morale is still recovering in some teams after a tough year - More diversity needed at senior leadership level
- Anonymous Employee in United KingdomNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Tractable (United Kingdom)
InterviewThe interview process consisted of four one-hour interviews focusing on experience, coding skills, system design, and cultural fit. I was interviewed by individuals from a different team than the one I had applied for. I didn't receive the job offer, and I'm still unclear on the reasons because they sent me generic email without giving any sort of feedback. I feel I've wasted my time as I didn't learn anything from the process.Interview
How you deal with resource management when the machine learning model your team uses is expensive.Answer Question
See All 56 interviews
Want to know what it takes to break into machine learning? So did the reporters at Business Insider - so they sat down with Tractable CTO and co-founder Razvan Ranca to find out what we look for when we interview.
We're the #1 unicorn to work for in Europe, according to Glassdoor itself - as seen in this story by Sifted. Check out our careers page, we're hiring now across the company for a variety of roles.
Tractable Awards & Accolades
- Best InsurTech, UK Fintech Awards, 2021
- Deloitte Fast50, Deloitte, 2021
Popular Careers with Tractable Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Tractable Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Tractable
Employees rate Tractable 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 98 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 65% of employees would recommend working at Tractable to a friend. This is based on 98 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
52% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Tractable as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Tractable.
58% of employees think that Tractable has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.