- Bristol, United Kingdom
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 11 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2010
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Restaurants & Cafes
Last week, we launched the third cohort of our Jamaica apprenticeship program! 🤩 Partnering with the amazing team from the DoveNest Group, we brought together some incredible team members from across the country to embrace the unknown and embark on their apprenticeship journey! ✈️ We want to say a huge thank you to all of the team that started their apprenticeship journey last week! 🐢
Turtle Bay Reviews
- Flexi working hours - budgets to use on team for incentives and keep them motivated. - 4 day working week for managers - very hands on senior management, above restaurant level for support - heavily discounted food on shift for team -70% off food when visiting with family and friends - positive management culture compared to other companies in hospitality who seem to have lost that over the years. - as a company they’re very big on progressing from within. -a lot of effort has gone into educating employees with race workshops, mental health, etc. - you get recognition!
Advertised as a 44hr week but it’s a 48hr week with a 1hr unpaid break. I’m clutching at straws to think of negatives.
Turtle Bay Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Leeds, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Turtle Bay (Leeds, England) in Dec 2022
InterviewGot an interview with the Head of Human Resources from Bristol and a second interview with the regional manager. It was a long process but after receiving the job offer I received a 4 week training in another branch.Interview
What comes to your mind when you think about the Caribbean?Answer Question
See All 43 interviews
Turtle Bay Awards & Accolades
- Profit Track 100, Sunday Times, 2018
- Growth Company of the Year, Retailers Retailer Awards, 2017
- Brand XP, CGA Peach, 2016
Popular Careers with Turtle Bay Job Seekers
Turtle Bay FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Turtle Bay Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Turtle Bay
Employees rate Turtle Bay 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 248 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 82% of employees would recommend working at Turtle Bay to a friend. This is based on 248 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
56% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Turtle Bay as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Turtle Bay.
66% of employees think that Turtle Bay has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.