- London, United Kingdom
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2010
- Revenue: $1 to $5 million (USD)
- Advertising & Public Relations
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Velo Marketing? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Velo Marketing employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Velo Marketing Reviews
- A fun and friendly culture - A great client base and opportunities to work on a variety of projects. - Plenty of opportunities for quick progression (if you take advantage of them!) - Good salary and regular pay reviews - Open communication and transparency throughout the agency - Huge focus on employee wellbeing - Very good training budgets and resources - Great work/life balance
Nothing to add here really, it's a shame to be leaving!
Velo Marketing Awards & Accolades
- UK Agency Awards 2020, Shortlisted for best Agency Culture, 2020
- Global Agency Awards 2020, Shortlisted for Best Agency Culture, 2020
Velo Marketing FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Velo Marketing Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Overall, I had a great few years, smooth onboarding, and leaving drinks to remember!...
20 September 2021
People Also Ask about Velo Marketing
Employees rate Velo Marketing 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 17 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Velo Marketing to a friend. This is based on 17 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
92% of employees think that Velo Marketing has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.