Mission: Strength from within
A source of our commercial strength is that we grow talent from within. Every one of our management team has worked their way up.
Putting people first
Our reputation has been built – and relies every day ...
I have been working at Venn Group full-time (Less than a year)
- Good team ethos
- Strong opportunities for progression
- Attractive remuneration package
- Transparent, clear development program
- Good initial training program
- Accessible senior management
- Long hours (8-6)
- Short lunch breaks
- I can’t really think of anything else but apparently this has to be 20 words minimum
Advice to Management
- Keep doing what you’re doing
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venn Group (Birmingham, England).
I interviewed for Venn Group legal team last year and had a horrific experience. She wanted to know if I had a boyfriend, if I had any children and if my personal commitments would clash with the job! This is ILLEGAL, which you think a professional recruitment consultancy would know. She was also very rude and unpleasant and slagged off one of her senior managers who also had children because she's only in the office a few days a week! WOW.
DEFINITELY one to avoid. HR if you're reading this - sort your interviewers out!