Mission: We simplify payments by breaking through borders and obstacles to help businesses grow.
I have been working at Worldpay full-time (More than 3 years)
* Play pool with some great people and a decent coffee in the morning
* Super friendly and helpful management
* Department leaders which genuinely, actually care about me (not just me, they take the time to get to know everyone under them - really great people)
* Great flexible working options (currently working 4 days/week, 9-4)
* Very respectable maternity/paternity/shared parental pay
* Good career prospects - management are interested in helping you get where you want to go, not to hold you back or push you somewhere you don't want to go
* Projects are generally fun, real world and widely used by many customers
* Personal development time
* Teams are highly talented and get lots of good work done
* Good banter
* Shiny new MacBook pro
I suppose my office (Cambridge) is a bit outdated at the moment, but there's a brand spanking shiny new one halfway built already right next door.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing in my department 🙂
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Worldpay (London, England) in June 2018.
The interview process was of a very high degree of professionalism. They really were very transparent and very fair.
Home coding exercise - REST API
Phone discussion about the code
In person interview hands on code exercise and software engineering fundamentals interview
All of the interviewers were very friendly, professional and very highly skilled.
I would definitely have joined had I not received a better offer from another company.
Worldpay Graduates 2017 is here. For full stream and application details check out our graduate microsite: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ97z
A family affair. Colleagues in our #Shanghai office were excited to host the APAC region's first ever #FamilyDay #WorldpayLife http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ9Q2
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –