- London, United Kingdom
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 3 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2017
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Shipping & Trucking
What are your colleagues talking about?
Career development Educational and top class training Trusted safe environment Clear lines of communication at all levels
Super fast paced may not suit some Autonomy to make decisions / delegate may not suit some Hit the ground running mentality needed
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Zencargo (London, England)
InterviewIt was a video interview. The interviewers tried to provide a nice atmosphere and gave me enough time to answer their questions. It went smoothly and lasted over half an hour.Interview
1. Company culture you want 2. Why do you want to leave your current job? 3. Biggest accomplishment in your careerAnswer Question
See All 29 interviews
Zencargo Awards & Accolades
- Technology Fast50, Deloitte UK Fast 50, 2021
- Supply Chain Excellence Award, Supply Chain Excellence Awards, 2021
Popular Careers with Zencargo Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Zencargo Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Zencargo
Employees rate Zencargo 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 94 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 68% of employees would recommend working at Zencargo to a friend. This is based on 94 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
55% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Zencargo as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Zencargo.
62% of employees think that Zencargo has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.