Mission: To become the go-to way to buy a car in Europe
I have been working at carwow full-time (More than 5 years)
- Ambition to be a huge, successful company that is completely changing the way people buy cars
- Rewards staff for making an impact
- Flexibility to own your area of work and make it deliver
- Ability to speak to senior management whenever you like
- Still growing so people have the chance to grow with it if they show they can make an impact
- Great CEO who has a fantastic business mind and has a complete open door policy for any member of staff
- You're not just a number, the senior leadership team want to bring staff along on the journey and genuinely care about their employees - I have been at other companies where senior management just don't care about their staff
- Ability to speak openly and try new things without being demonised for making a mistake
- Regular company updates on performance - from financials to how we're performing against strategic initiatives and regular open Q&As with the exec board (I've never been in a company that does this!)
- Cool offices (breakfast meetings, break out areas, table tennis, coffee machine, fruit, roof top garden, gym)
- A fair few internally run clubs you can attend: yoga, football, basketball, squash
- Annual ski trip
- Hard to think of any - I suppose if you're here for a free ride you'll be found out!
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at carwow (London, England) in May 2018.
Overall, the interview was nice, the company should be more specific about how they want you to be at an interview. To relaxed. You should be sent a guildline where you can review and prepare the for the role.
carwow ski trip 2019 was an amazing time in Chamonix, France with fresh powder, (some) blue skies and an international flavour with colleagues from all 3 of our offices in London, Munich and Madrid coming together to have fun and ski!
This month in #MeetTheTeam we spoke to our Head of People, Sam Perry. You can find out more about Sam here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQFfe