- Hammersmith, United Kingdom
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 12 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1989
- Revenue: $500 million to $1 billion (USD)
- Business Consulting
In the latest edition of The Science of Shopping, our Head of Science -Julie Sharrocks shares the three critical questions that any organisation needs to answer before making an investment into Generative AI
Celebrating the launch of dhEnabled - a new employee network group created to support colleagues with disabilities at dunnhumby, and those who care for people with disabilities. The aim of this network is to ensure each member of the dunnhumby family feels valued and has a positive and supportive experience at work, and to help raise awareness of how disability can impact our colleagues in different ways.
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about dunnhumby? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with dunnhumby employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- One of the leaders in the field of consumer analytics. - Aggressive plans to grow - Best mentors to learn from. - The best work-life balance. - The best place for freshers to work, learn and grow.
- There are absolutely no cons.
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in Hammersmith, EnglandAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Hammersmith, England) in Jul 2020
InterviewProfessional, good chat, asked relevant questions but open and easy to chat with. Two interviews took place to secure the role, but both happened within two weeks of each other, quick to make a decision and provide relevant paperwork.Interview
Explain how you have implemented a complex solution beforeAnswer Question
See All 283 interviews
dunnhumby Awards & Accolades
- Top Employer, Top Employer Institute, 2022
- Named ‘Top Employer in the United Kingdom’, Top Employers Institute, 2021
- Companies with Great People Managers, Forbes Magazine, 2020
- Finalists for ‘Mental Health in the Workplace’ Employee Network of the Year at the 2020, This Can Happen Awards, 2020
Popular Careers with dunnhumby Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from dunnhumby Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about dunnhumby
Employees rate dunnhumby 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 1,424 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 85% of employees would recommend working at dunnhumby to a friend. This is based on 1,424 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
53% of job seekers rate their interview experience at dunnhumby as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at dunnhumby.
77% of employees think that dunnhumby has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.