Mission: To be the most respected post-PC consultancy in the world.
I have been working at hedgehog lab full-time (Less than a year)
- Being both empowered & trusted to produce your best possible work.
- Being surrounded by people who are passionate and extremely knowledgeable in their field.
- A fantastic team ethic and the opportunity to work with some of the most genuinely kind people I've ever met.
- Constant feedback etc for improvement.
- Company values which are relatable.
- A great range benefits and flexibility.
- Due to rapid growth, it's arguable that some departments have became a little disjointed from one and other. It seems like this has been recognised and efforts are being made to connect things a little more, though.
Advice to Management
Management have done a superb job of retaining and protecting such a positive culture despite such rapid growth. So long as the values & beliefs that created the culture continue to be stuck to, staff will continue to #bethehedgehog :-)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle, England) in May 2015.
Was similar to how I expected it to be. Ray told me about the company, the way we work here, the culture here and then moved on to talking about myself and why I'm applying for the job and why hedgehog lab would benefit me becoming an addition to the family.
🍫 | Talent Manager Julie Verrill and Chief Technical Officer Alan Morris will represent us at Tech Talent 2017 in Sunderland this afternoon. Come for a chat and grab free chocolate! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQEAW