Mission: Think 01 -
01 are just not numbers. They define an entire ecosystem. 0 is additive - it provides support to all systems and make them stronger. 1 is accomplishment - a sense of achieving perfection.
Revolutionary companies move from “zero ...
I worked at iauro systems full-time (More than a year)
-Time flexibility on documents only as you need to work 12 hours a day. Weekends are also theirs not by request but by right.
-Will get heavy work exposure but forced to use outdated technology. Not single Senior bothers to get updated with current technology.
- Seniors are very helpful here to resolve queries only with single solution to every problem and that is "Google it". And others help here just to show off to their seniors.
-If you are able to manipulate peoples mind then this is place for you. Favoritism is key to get successful here. Knowledge anyway doesn't matter.
-Junior people will estimate and observe your performance and knowledge, this peoples don't even able to estimate themselves.
- No value to you and your work. No appreciation to any extra efforts.
- This company is for set of favorite people. Behave as per their wish or be ready to get fired as this are peoples who decides your performance reviews.
- No work-life balance at all. Join this company if you least bother family.
- No design patterns, No strategy followed in development process. Nothing good to learn here You will definitely forgot good coding standards and practices while working here as seniors here think what they know is everything and forced to do coding as per their thoughts. Even if you know anything good don't show as it anyway won't valued but you can get accused for taking bit more time for that.
Advice to Management
Be fair to peoples and value them. If anyone want to leave then you wont allow for 3 months and if you want someone to fire then you force them to resign and release them in single day.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at iauro systems (Pune (India)) in December 2016.
I had call from consultancy for iOS developer. Nice environment. Polite people They offer me water tea coffee. Question asked was easy. Feeling like person taking interview is talented. He asked questions on almost all concepts of iOS and also on development environment too.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –