Mission: To be recognised as a leading supplier of recruitment technology and services in the commercial and public markets.
I worked at networx recruitment full-time (More than 3 years)
I thoroughly enjoyed my years with networx.
1) People are great - lots of talented and knowledgeable people
2) strong portfolio of good clients and brands
3) Solid operational model
4) flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of employees (personal and professional)
5) fantastic benefits and pay - really reward their people
6) great fun culture - work hard, play hard
7) you are surrounded by people who want the same things - the recruitment process is robust to choose the right people.
As I say, I really enjoyed my time with networx and only left for personal reasons and changes in circumstances.
Not a con as such, just a reality of the situation. To get great results, you must put the work in. It's a sales target environment and therefore it's relentless. You work hard, you'll succeed and be an employee for life. If you don't, it's simple, you won't succeed and you'll fail quickly.
Advice to Management
None as the business model works well. Great work, keep it up. Thank you :)
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at networx recruitment (Leeds, England) in June 2012.
Very thorough and professional. Met with my immediate Manager and Sales Director where I carried out a presentation. Met with other people within the business and the whole process went smoothly and gave the right impression.
The Commonwealth enter their second year of using apoint ATS from networx. Within the last 12 months they have successfully used apoint to help recruit 344 roles across 53 independent countries.