- Caerphilly, United Kingdom
- 5001 to 10000 Employees
- 16 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1963
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Building & Personnel Services
Men’s health is not just for International Men’s Day. International Men's Day, is an occasion to reflect on and raise awareness about the challenges and issues faced by men today. However, at phs, we believe that men’s health should be discussed all year round. From our partnership with Prostate Cancer UK, launching our Dispose with Dignity campaign, to lobbying to government, to initiating the phs Male Incontinence to men in hospitality settings and the construction industry – we’re doing what we can to help men live well.
Standing up for dignity and inclusivity at Westminster. We were incredibly proud to be at Westminster yesterday with Prostate Cancer UK and Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Equalities, The Rt Hon Stuart Andrew MP, to launch Prostate Cancer UK’s #BoysNeedBins report! 💙 L-R: Clare Hughes (phs Commercial Director), The Minister of State, The Rt Hon Damian Hinds MP, Jonathan (Prostate Cancer UK and Dispose with Dignity ambassador), and Matthew Brabin (phs CEO).
What are your colleagues talking about?
phs Group Reviews
phs Group Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United KingdomAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at phs Group (United Kingdom) in Feb 2023
InterviewI found the application and interview process straight forward, I was kept well informed, the process was completed in a timely manner, and all staff that I had contact with were excellent.Interview
A variety of accurate questions in regard to my previous experience and current situation.Answer Question
See All 16 interviews
phs Group Awards & Accolades
- Green Impact Award, Laundry And Drycleaning Awards (LADAs), 2020
- Low-carbon Product Innovation of the year (nomination), edie Sustainability Leaders Awards, 2019
- Excellence in Marketing and Communications (Nomination), South Wales Chamber of Commerce, 2019
- Highly Commended, National Recycling Awards, 2018
- LADA’s Commercial Laundry of the Year, Laundry And Drycleaning Awards (LADAs), 2018
Popular Careers with phs Group Job Seekers
phs Group FAQ
All answers shown come directly from phs Group Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about phs Group
Employees rate phs Group 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 325 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 77% of employees would recommend working at phs Group to a friend. This is based on 325 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
69% of job seekers rate their interview experience at phs Group as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at phs Group.
60% of employees think that phs Group has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.