- Livingston, United Kingdom
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1981
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Department, Clothing & Shoe Stores
After a Christmas job? SCHUH WANTS YOU 💚 Check out our store vacancies online now!
We are delighted to share that schuh has been shortlisted for TWO awards at the Drapers Awards 2023! 🏆 - Retailer of the year 👟 - Retail Star of the year - Daniel Barker, Senior Buyer 🌟 Wish us luck! ID: An image of a black and gold patterned background with text reading "Drapers Awards. 14th November 2023. The Hac, London. Headline Sponsor DSV."
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in Dublin, DublinAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewOnline application first, filling out previous experience, hobbies etc. One interview, 30 minutes long. Not too intense, asked about favourite brands, styles etc. They asked about previous experience and basic interview questions.Interview
What are your favourite shoe brands?Answer Question
See All 318 interviews
schuh Awards & Accolades
- Diversity & Inclusion Award, Drapers Footwear Awards, 2022
- RetailWeek X Glassdoor's Top UK Retailers to Work for in 2022!, Glassdoor, 2022
- Multiple Footwear Retailer of the Year Award, Drapers Footwear Awards, 2021
Popular Careers with schuh Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from schuh Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about schuh
Overall, 75% of employees would recommend working at schuh to a friend. This is based on 1,193 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
75% of job seekers rate their interview experience at schuh as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at schuh.
58% of employees think that schuh has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.