4Com Employee Reviews about "car park"

Updated 12 Jul 2017

4.2
4Com Chairman & Managing Director Daron Hutt (no image)
Daron Hutt
Pros
  • "Free food some days of the year - staff parties(in 5 reviews)

• "Open, positive working environment with freedom to say what you think and make decisions(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company has grown very quickly in a very short space of time, so the car park is now quite overcrowded on a daily basis(in 4 reviews)

• "there are no cons to working there(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "car park"

Return to all Reviews

"Fantastic company to work for!"

Current Employee - Service Provisoner in Christchurch, England

I have been working at 4Com full-time for less than a year

Pros

4com looks after their employees and as a result, the company is made up of enthusiastic, friendly, hard working people who work efficiently in their teams and we all help each other to work towards constantly improving. The monthly staff awards are very positive and motivate staff to carry on with the great work they are doing.

Cons

The only issue we are having at 4com is there are not enough on site parking spaces for everybody, but arrangements have been made for an overflow/minibus service to a car park very nearby.

4Com2017-07-12
  2. "The Friendliest of Workplaces..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Christchurch, England

I have been working at 4Com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The environment here is friendly and welcoming, from Day 1, everyone goes out of their way to make you feel part of the 4Com Family. The benefits are great. They help to make you feel that your hardwork is appreciated and they are quite unique, no where else in this area seems to offer benefits as great as 4Com.

Cons

The company has grown very quickly in a very short space of time, so the car park is now quite overcrowded on a daily basis. Another car park would really help!

4Com2017-03-10

"Didn't think I would have such a big family!"

Current Employee - Maintenance Administrator in Christchurch, England

I have been working at 4Com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Before I came to 4com I thought being happy at work was just something you saw in the movies! There are so many pro's I could write about this company but I believe it would take me 3 days and a whole lot of typing and I'm not keen on getting premature arthritis haha... I'll start by saying the biggest pro for me is the people - everyone is so smiley and friendly as well as helpful. I love being able to ask anyone for help and they are always willing support in any way they can. On a Tuesday and Thursday every week we have a breakfast which has every flavour of fruit smoothie and protein shakes as well as healthy morning snacks all made fresh and when we hit our targets we are rewarded with lovely free lunch 3 days a week as well as dress down and free food Friday at the end of every month. Furthermore after 12 months of service every staff member is entitled to a snazzy brand new audi company car. We also get loads and loads of benefits ranging from free healthcare to child care vouchers which is ideal if your children stress you out.There is so many benefits to name Moreover, 4com have donated over £200,000 to the 4com foundation and the fact we are all able to get involved with charity work really gives you the sense that you are helping as much as you can and a proper sense of belonging. In addition 4com recognize your hard work ethic. if you show you are hard working and have the right attitude the option to move progress is always there! A few bullet points; - Incentives at the end of the month - Relaxed but professional working atmosphere - Staff nights out - Birthday off and an extra day holiday for every year you work there (max is 30)

Cons

Only 2 things that come to mind and that is you have to be 4com to work at4com. Sounds like it doesn't make sense but being positive and having the right attitude is so important here. Car park is fairly cramped and not enough spaces to fit all the lovely audi's in but I think that's a sign I should do some exercise and get a bike.

Continue reading
    4Com2017-03-02
  4. "A company that fulfils its ambitions"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at 4Com full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company have very ambitious plans which it is following, unlike a lot of other companies who are happy to "tick over". Because of this the staff are treated well, left to use own initiative and ideas are listened to and actioned.

Cons

hard to think of, nit picking would include wider company casual dress policy, and a bigger car park!

Continue reading
    4Com2016-12-15

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews