4Com Employee Reviews about "hard working"

Updated 8 Aug 2017

4.2
4Com Chairman & Managing Director Daron Hutt (no image)
Daron Hutt
Pros
  • "Free food some days of the year - staff parties(in 5 reviews)

• "Open, positive working environment with freedom to say what you think and make decisions(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company has grown very quickly in a very short space of time, so the car park is now quite overcrowded on a daily basis(in 4 reviews)

• "there are no cons to working there(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "hard working"

Return to all Reviews

"Fantastic company to work for!"

Current Employee - Service Provisoner in Christchurch, England

I have been working at 4Com full-time for less than a year

Pros

4com looks after their employees and as a result, the company is made up of enthusiastic, friendly, hard working people who work efficiently in their teams and we all help each other to work towards constantly improving. The monthly staff awards are very positive and motivate staff to carry on with the great work they are doing.

Cons

The only issue we are having at 4com is there are not enough on site parking spaces for everybody, but arrangements have been made for an overflow/minibus service to a car park very nearby.

4Com2017-07-12

"Smoke and mirrors"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at 4Com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Was good perks - company car, etc (not a thing anymore) Still got the free smoothies Tuesday & Thursday which is a nice touch + coffee machines are good. Team I worked with are excellent, hard-working, made work enjoyable and they all go the extra mile. I wish you all the absolute best of luck and I know you will do well and take 4com far.

Cons

A large chunk of senior management got the axe. Many other teams have been downsized drastically. Really great people who gave their lives and their energy to 4com and worked there for many years - gone. Yes the company was having trouble. Perhaps the directors shouldn't all have BMW I8s? Fair play, you stopped giving everyone who joins the company an Audi and you're tied into the BMW's leases now. Looking at companies house it's not hard to see the poor financial state the company is in. I would have never said anything bad about the company before today. Not so much as an apology from the higher ups. Sometimes hard decisions need to be made. Some empathy, and fair warning to employees so people can put their lives in order would have gone a long way.

4Com2017-08-08

"Didn't think I would have such a big family!"

Current Employee - Maintenance Administrator in Christchurch, England

I have been working at 4Com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Before I came to 4com I thought being happy at work was just something you saw in the movies! There are so many pro's I could write about this company but I believe it would take me 3 days and a whole lot of typing and I'm not keen on getting premature arthritis haha... I'll start by saying the biggest pro for me is the people - everyone is so smiley and friendly as well as helpful. I love being able to ask anyone for help and they are always willing support in any way they can. On a Tuesday and Thursday every week we have a breakfast which has every flavour of fruit smoothie and protein shakes as well as healthy morning snacks all made fresh and when we hit our targets we are rewarded with lovely free lunch 3 days a week as well as dress down and free food Friday at the end of every month. Furthermore after 12 months of service every staff member is entitled to a snazzy brand new audi company car. We also get loads and loads of benefits ranging from free healthcare to child care vouchers which is ideal if your children stress you out.There is so many benefits to name Moreover, 4com have donated over £200,000 to the 4com foundation and the fact we are all able to get involved with charity work really gives you the sense that you are helping as much as you can and a proper sense of belonging. In addition 4com recognize your hard work ethic. if you show you are hard working and have the right attitude the option to move progress is always there! A few bullet points; - Incentives at the end of the month - Relaxed but professional working atmosphere - Staff nights out - Birthday off and an extra day holiday for every year you work there (max is 30)

Cons

Only 2 things that come to mind and that is you have to be 4com to work at4com. Sounds like it doesn't make sense but being positive and having the right attitude is so important here. Car park is fairly cramped and not enough spaces to fit all the lovely audi's in but I think that's a sign I should do some exercise and get a bike.

4Com2017-03-02
  4. "Elite Company to work for.."

Current Employee - Senior Telemarketing Manager in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at 4Com full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This is my 9th year at 4com, and still feel extremely proud to be part of the 4com family. We have just come 12th in The Sunday Times best company to work for which is a huge achievement as we are up 4 places from last year. We take part in many charity events. I even took part in the 3 Peaks Challenge :) .. 4com provide outstanding support and training. We are a fun hard working company with many opportunities to progress.

Cons

Not everyone is a success, as we are always striving for the best.

4Com2015-03-11

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews