888 Holdings Reviews

Updated 12 May 2021

4.0
888 Holdings CEO Itai Pazner
Itai Pazner
Pros
  • "We have a family atmosphere here with a close-knit team of great people(in 26 reviews)

• "Big company with good people and processes(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Low salary, no options for increased salary(in 12 reviews)

• "not a place to grow - no career opportunities ( very rare)(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good place to work

17 Jul 2020 - Marketing Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work, secure job

Cons

Changes quickly and decisions taken without consultation

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at 888. Change is constant in our business and we ask our team members to be incredibly nimble as we serve customers in an industry that changes daily.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Marketing Manager

30 Aug 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company, several brands and global presence.

Cons

Not much room for advancement for salary, take on the work of more than 1 role.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee

Stay away. Keep job hunting and/or stick to your current job.

12 May 2021 - Customer Operations in Jersey City, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and decent colleagues

Cons

-Worst schedule ever! Forget about having any sort of consistency or normalcy. Even if you have worked in retail. Your shift times are random and your days off are too. -They lied about not having to work the graveyard shift, midnight to 7am. -The customers are ruthless, rude and very inappropriate, get ready for a lot of F, B, C, A words being thrown at you and being forced to end calls. -You will be required to do everything which therefore never gives you the chance to perfect one thing. -The systems used are very outdated which contribute to slowing down your work flow and having to launch programs just to accomplish a simple task.

HR and Operations manager

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your experience with 888. We value and consider all feedbacks and we’ll continue to find ways to improve. We care very deeply for our employees and strive to provide them with fair benefits and the best work environment . We are taking your feedback and addressing all the places we missed in delivering a great experience. Thanks again for your feedback it is very much appreciated .

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to Work For.

12 Apr 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Secaucus, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive Work Environment, Excellent Management, Room for Growth, Engaging and interesting work, Treat employees really well.

Cons

None from my experience working at 888

Marketing Recruitment Manager

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us as a former employee And happy that you feel that way. We emphasis is placed on the employee's experience and the 8sters essence.

5. 5.0

Great Company

6 May 2021 - BI Data Manager in Herzliya
      Business Outlook

Pros

a lot of great People, interesting technologies

Cons

Heavy Traffic, so it takes time to get there

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great people.

23 Apr 2021 - Media Buyer in Herzliya
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting and great atmosphere. Good work life balance

Cons

It’s difficult to get promoted and there are lots of internal politics

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We value all our former employees’ feedback and are happy to hear you value our culture and benefits. We also know we still have things to work on, and we strive to make 888 the best place to work at!

7. 4.0

Great company

27 Apr 2021 - UA Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance is good

Cons

Salary is not that high

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We care very deeply for our employees and strive to provide them with fair benefits and the best work environment. We also try to encourage internal mobility and advancing our people is a priority.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall Conditions

4 Apr 2021 - Data Analyst in Herzliyya B
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, very comfortable ambiance. Very dynamic and interesting verticals. lots of data to work with

Cons

Very old technologies used and data analysis wise, the company is far behind the market. Salaries are far from being competitive.

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We value all our current and former employees’ feedback, we have things to work on and we are working on developing new technologies all the time.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

not good

10 May 2021 - BI/Data Analyst in Herzliyya B
      Business Outlook

Pros

parking space, not a lot of work (can be borring)

Cons

ole technology, micro managment approach

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

All things considered, the best company I have ever worked at

7 Dec 2020 - Prefer Not to Say in Herzliya
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Peak Work/Life Balance - Happy Culture - Competitive Pay - Evergrowing Benefits - Amazing Culture - Colleagues Like A Second Family

Cons

In some cases, the only way to move up is if someone else leaves or is promoted. Not everyone is willing to wait for this to happen - this is the reality of the hi-tech industry. Often some of our best get poached by competitors and flourish elsewhere as the company is too late to recognize superstars in the making. People's ability should trump tenure and age should be nothing but a number.

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate and value your input as an employee :)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 211 Reviews