888 Holdings Reviews
79% would recommend to a friend
(341 total reviews)
49% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you collaborate with on a daily basis are great" (in 82 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 25 reviews)
- "Good benefits" (in 11 reviews)
- "Good atmosphere" (in 7 reviews)
- "Good culture" (in 5 reviews)
Found 341 of over 347 reviews
Updated 3 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.017 Jul 2020Marketing CoordinatorFormer Employee
Good place to work, secure job
Changes quickly and decisions taken without consultation888 Holdings Response4y
Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at 888. Change is constant in our business and we ask our team members to be incredibly nimble as we serve customers in an industry that changes daily.
- 3.018 Nov 2021NOC TechnicianFormer Employee
You’ll learn nothing really there
Nice people and benefits too888 Holdings Response2y
We are taking your feedback and addressing all the places we missed in delivering a great experience
- 3.030 Aug 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Growing company, several brands and global presence.
Not much room for advancement for salary, take on the work of more than 1 role.
- 5.03 Dec 2023CRM ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHerzliya
some of the best work years I had, supportive environment and management and a great pace to learn and gain experience.
Hard to get significant raises and a lot of male leadership
- 2.027 Oct 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Work on a hybrid model that allows flexibility
Since the merger with WH there is chaos across the company, ugly politics everywhere, lack of collaboration and bad atmosphere.
- 4.010 Sept 2023HR ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 years
-Good culture - Nice working environment - Good flexibility - High element of trust
- Lower end salaries - Too much WFH flexibility which is slowly killing the culture
888 Holdings Reviews FAQs
888 Holdings has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 347 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at 888 Holdings to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
79% of 888 Holdings employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 888 Holdings 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.