888 Holdings Reviews

Found 230 of over 235 reviews

3.8
888 Holdings CEO Itai Pazner
Itai Pazner
Pros
  • "We have a family atmosphere here with a close-knit team of great people(in 26 reviews)

• "Big company with good people and processes(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Low salary, no options for increased salary(in 12 reviews)

• "not a place to grow - no career opportunities ( very rare)(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Good place to work

Jul 17, 2020 - Marketing Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work, secure job

Cons

Changes quickly and decisions taken without consultation

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at 888. Change is constant in our business and we ask our team members to be incredibly nimble as we serve customers in an industry that changes daily.

2. 3.0

Marketing Manager

Aug 30, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company, several brands and global presence.

Cons

Not much room for advancement for salary, take on the work of more than 1 role.

3. 4.0

Good company

Sep 18, 2021 - Accounting in Jersey City, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment, great people and interesting work.

Cons

Hard to move up within the company.

4. 4.0

Great People

Sep 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoyed my time at the company. great people And culture.

Cons

yearly Salary could be better

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are working hard to build a good culture at 888, and we're glad see the values we promote are visible.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee

Alright

Sep 16, 2021 - Customer Service and Risk Management Agent in Secaucus, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are great to work with

Cons

Hours and Pay are not competitive

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at 888. We value all our former and current employees’ feedback, and are happy to hear you value our culture, the people and our benefits. We also know we still have things to work on, and we continuously look for ways to enhance employee benefits!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company to work for

Aug 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed working environment; multi-cultural; employees treated well; family feel; great people;

Cons

Salaries may not be as high as some competitors, but the working hours are less in comparison so it balances out (the working day consists of 8 hours with one hour paid lunch)

7. 3.0
      Current Employee

Decent

Aug 21, 2021 - Fraud Agent in Secaucus, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy, laid back, management are nice people

Cons

combine customer service into the roll

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A mixed bag

Aug 17, 2021 - Risk Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supervisors are nice and generally understanding, since there is a seemingly constant influx of new employees, they have no problem with questions being asked. Work from home. Growing company. I would recommend this job on a short term role but hard to see this as a full time role unless you move into another position within the company. The role of customer service/risk management as a long term role isn't great.

Cons

Growing pains, problem retaining employees and recruiting employees. No Monday-Friday 9-5. You will generally get 2 days off but no guarantee it will be Sat/Sun, also no guaranteed holidays. Mixing and matching of 2 distinct- emphasis on distinct job duties do not make for a good work environment, production suffers.

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at 888. We value and consider all feedbacks and we’ll continue to find ways to improve.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Perks all around

Jul 30, 2021 - Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company keeps trying to find ways to celebrate occasions and keep the employees happy. Every obscure holiday is celebrated and there's a yearly company event.

Cons

Some parts of the organization I very clique based - you're either in or out. Every once in a while there's a "quiet" round of layoffs for some people who are suddenly "under performing"

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us, It is important for us to hear what we are doing well and what we need to improve upon. At 888 we are committed to creating a transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees, and appreciate you bringing this feedback to our attention.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pozitive

Jul 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bucharest
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pozitive atmosphere, nice people, good work time, a lot of benefits and people always help you with what you need.

Cons

Nothing to say. The office location is perfect, tasks are fine and the communication Ro-Israel is not as problematic at is told to be.

Marketing Recruitment Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are working hard to build a good culture at 888, and we're glad to see the values we promote are visible.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 230 Reviews