A.S. Watson Group Reviews

Updated 4 May 2021

3.4
A.S. Watson Group Managing Director; Chairman, Hutchison Whampoa Limited  Dominic K. M. Lai (no image)
Dominic K. M. Lai
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Supportive employer / great place to work

7 Aug 2017 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

ASW is a fast paced, dynamic and truly international company. It has fully supported both my professional and personal growth and given me a platform to progress in my career. It is people centric and treats its employees fairly and with respect. It's innovative and results driven which provides ongoing challenges and opportunities to grow.

Cons

Overall very good but could provide greater incentives for long service.

A.S. Watson Group Response

Thank you for your feedback and remarkable rating. We’re extremely happy to hear about your successful journey with us so far, and wish you all the best for the future. Thanks a million!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Forward thinking, people focused company - great to work for

10 Apr 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay & benefits, career progression, good work/life balance promoted, inspirational people, diversity embraced, "work hard play hard" mentality.

Cons

Can be a little corporate, not necessarily a "cool" brand to work for (and often unknown in Europe).

A.S. Watson Group Response

Thank you for such a brilliant review. We love the fact you’re enjoying ASW’s unique and inspirational culture and you’re totally right – we need to shout More about it! To help us increase awareness about who we are as an employer we we’ve recently launched our global Employer Branding across Europe as well as globally. This is an exciting project that has only just begun, so hold tight as there’s much More to come.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company - a career full of opportunities

31 Jul 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people - Variety of development opportunities - Fast pace environment - A company with innovation at heart - There's always a number of new and exciting projects you can get involved in

Cons

Can't think of any so far :)

A.S. Watson Group Response

Hi there and thanks for your review. We're extremely happy you're enjoying your journey with us! We're very proud of our innovative nature and are always glad to hear our people appreciate it it too.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work! Nice People!

9 Mar 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible and cares about employees. Great people. Good collaboration among teams

Cons

The turnover rate of employee is very high therefore the promotions in the career is very slow.

A.S. Watson Group Response

Hi there, and thank you for your feedback. At A.S. Watson our values help us shape how we think, feel and act; with focus and care for each other. That’s why it means a world to us seeing these aspects reflected in our people’s reviews. We also know our people have a strong desire to learn and grow and we will continue working hard towards ensuring we make positive difference to people lives and careers at A.S. Watson. Thanks for your 5-star rating and we wish you all the best!

5. 5.0

Great Company

13 Mar 2017 -  in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team, good development and internal promotion and moves. Good culture and always lots to do.

Cons

Office facilities aren't up to standard. Could do with an upgrade on refresh of the office.

A.S. Watson Group Response

Hi and thanks for 5 stars! We’re extremely happy you appreciate our culture, team spirit and the breadth of opportunities available at A.S. Watson Group. We’re particularly proud of these aspects too. Thank also for highlighting the cons - they’re on our radar. Best wishes.

6. 5.0

Unique corporate culture

11 Aug 2015 - Ho in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Corporate culture, people, processes, drive for results

Cons

hard workload, over hours, life balance

3 people found this review helpful

A.S. Watson Group Response

Thank you SO much for your great review. We pride ourselves in our culture, built by our amazing talent globally. We take all your feedback very seriously and are committed to constantly improving our people’s experience with A.S. Watson. Thank you for recommending us as an employer - it means a lot!

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fair place to work in

6 Sep 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The office is locate in a nice area of London

Cons

Working time is not very flexible.

A.S. Watson Group Response

Thank you for taking your time and leaving us your feedback on Glassdoor. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed one of our London locations. They both have equally a lot to offer! Thank you for your feedback regarding flexible working. We’ve been eagerly listening to our people and now have two great flexi working initiatives up and running across our London offices. Thanks for your contribution and we wish you all the best in your next role!

8. 4.0

Great work experience overall

30 Nov 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning environment,full support and guidance available.

Cons

salaries not so good.career progression is required

A.S. Watson Group Response

Thanks for leaving your feedback on Glassdoor. We’re really grateful to hear you’re satisfied with your experience with A.S. Watson and wanted to let you know that we are constantly working towards improving our people’s experience. Thanks a lot for your great review!

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Company description - Experience

19 Jan 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything worked out well during my time at A.S. Watson.

Cons

I can not complain about a single thing.

A.S. Watson Group Response

Thanks a million for your great review! We are very happy you’ve enjoyed your time with us.

10. 5.0

Great Company to work for

6 Sep 2015 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

good work environment. Supportive higher management.

Cons

None have been discovered till now

A.S. Watson Group Response

Thank you for this amazing review! We are more than thrilled you are greatly satisfied with your experienced at A.S. Watson.

Viewing 31 - 40 of 138 Reviews