Find jobs for Sales Assistant

A.S. Watson Group Sales Assistant Reviews

Updated 5 Mar 2020

3.1
A.S. Watson Group Managing Director; Chairman, Hutchison Whampoa Limited  Dominic K. M. Lai (no image)
Dominic K. M. Lai
1 Rating
  1. "Sales at TPS"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Assistant in London, England

I worked at A.S. Watson Group part-time for more than a year

Pros

Incentives Store team are lovely to work with with

Cons

Not much over time is offered Low pay Understaffed

2. "Hmmmm"

Current Employee - Sales Assistant
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Discount is 10% on branded and 30% on own brand with Superdrug.

Cons

Very hard work, can be very long hours and asked to work long hours with only a moments notice. Left feeling like just a dispensiple number. However if you fall out with management expect to get minimum hours and bad mouthed behind your back.

"TERRIBLE!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales Assistant in London, England

I worked at A.S. Watson Group part-time for more than a year

Pros

Superdrug discount card Some of the employees were really nice (because we shared the same pain)

Cons

Terrible management. Absolutely the WORST! Don't let you go on breaks. Force you to do overtime. Sometimes without pay. The manager 'forgot' to pay me for extra hours I did. He promised to pay me soon. I chased after him for ONE WHOLE MONTH and each time he would tell me he'll do it or he forgot. I gave up with him. FORCE you to do SAS when they know the customers don't want the items. The customers will be refusing the product on 'promotion' (it's always the same price) and you'd hear a whisper saying 'pUsH It HaRdEr Ya!' and when the customer is gone, they'd have a word with u. Don't let you pray if you're religious. Give people who hate the till, a permenant till role and the people who hate stacking the shelves, the shelves. That just makes it a less enjoyable experience for everyone apart from management, who spend their day in the staff room watching YouTube videos or on the phone, going on her '2nd break' for the 10th time. Also DO NOT! I repeat, DO NOT work there if ur a student. They treat u like you're worthless. xoxo

A.S. Watson Group Response

Comms Manager

Thank you for your review. We are extremely keen to address your comments. Due to your role, we believe you might have been employed by one of our retail businesses. Please kindly get in touch with us on More@uk.aswatson.com, this will enable us to address your feedback with greater accuracy and support - ensuring we get the right HR team involved. We look forward to hearing from you.

4. "It is a nice working place."

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Assistant in Sheung Wan

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

Attractive salary, learning chances, wonderful working environment and good rest rooms

Cons

Absence leave for more than 2 days is not allowed.

A.S. Watson Group Response

Hi there and thanks for your 5-star rating! Since 2010 we’ve put in place a number of local initiatives around work-life balance and employee wellbeing. All of those programmes are close to our hearts and we’re committed to continue to actively listen to our people. We hope you’re doing well!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews