A.S. Watson Group Warehouse Operator Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dominic K. M. Lai

"Averagely Decent"

Current Employee - Warehouse Operator in Dunstable, England

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The perks are good if you have a girlfriend or some kind of female to buy things for as they benefit you with a "beauty card" which entitles you to in-store discounts

Cons

Unfortunately the people in power (supervisors / team leaders) seem to let the power get to their head and throw their weight around more than they should but I expect that's the same with most jobs.

Advice to Management

Fix the agency, it's not bad being contracted to AS Watson but the agency guys have it real bad.. Some of their "Team leaders" who have no people skills or management skills what so ever really shouldn't be in the position they're in, take a long hard look and do something.

A.S. Watson Group2016-03-15

A.S. Watson Group Response

August 25, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Considering your location and job nature, we believe you are part of one of our retail Business Units in the UK. To ensure your feedback gets to the right place we will forward it in the right direction.

2. "Warehouse Operative"

Former Employee - Warehouse Operator in Dunstable, England

I worked at A.S. Watson Group

Pros

Stable long-term opportunity, safe working environment

Cons

Demanding workload, fast-paced environment, wages slightly below industry average

Advice to Management

Try to engage the employees on different levels

A.S. Watson Group2016-09-23

A.S. Watson Group Response

August 24, 2017

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Considering your location and function we believe you were part of one of our retail brands in the UK. To ensure your feedback gets to the right place we will forward it in the right direction. Wishing you also the best in your next endeavours.

Found 2 reviews