A.S. Watson Group Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated 19 Jul 2020

3.3
A.S. Watson Group Managing Director; Chairman, Hutchison Whampoa Limited  Dominic K. M. Lai (no image)
Dominic K. M. Lai
Pros
Cons
  • "Due to the need to turn things around quickly some weeks will be very busy with some long hours required(in 6 reviews)

• "Quite fast paced, no planning for the tasks and timelines, huge pressure to staff(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Short Review"

5.0

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Multicultural environment Great Team Fast paced and proactive in change

Cons

Hong Kong influence on working environment.

August 23, 2017

Hi there, and thanks a million for taking your time to leave us a review! At A.S. Watson we’re exceptionally proud of our multicultural nature and international expertise. That’s what makes us unique. That’s what helps us build a strong instinct for teamwork – no matter on the location. We’re very happy to hear you’re enjoying your journey with us and wish you all the best!

2. "Supportive employer / great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

ASW is a fast paced, dynamic and truly international company. It has fully supported both my professional and personal growth and given me a platform to progress in my career. It is people centric and treats its employees fairly and with respect. It's innovative and results driven which provides ongoing challenges and opportunities to grow.

Cons

Overall very good but could provide greater incentives for long service.

August 24, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and remarkable rating. We’re extremely happy to hear about your successful journey with us so far, and wish you all the best for the future. Thanks a million!

3. "Warehouse Operative"

Warehouse Operator in Dunstable, England

I worked at A.S. Watson Group

Pros

Stable long-term opportunity, safe working environment

Cons

Demanding workload, fast-paced environment, wages slightly below industry average

August 24, 2017

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Considering your location and function we believe you were part of one of our retail brands in the UK. To ensure your feedback gets to the right place we will forward it in the right direction. Wishing you also the best in your next endeavours.

4. "Friendly and young colleagues but high turnover and huge workload"

Former Employee - Assistant Accountant
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at A.S. Watson Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Friendly and young colleagues - Nice workplace with gym and in-house clinic - Good IT equipment and software support - In-house training - PC and soft skills - Promotion opportunities

Cons

- Turnover rate too high , no action taken but keep hiring people - Management shows no respect to staff - Quite fast paced, no planning for the tasks and timelines, huge pressure to staff - Long working hours and huge workload, No OT pay/ allowance - Lots of redundant reports - Some departments are quite dated

Continue reading

"Good team spirit and plenty of development opportunities"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sha Tin

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Depends on which department you work in. People are genuine and team spirit is great. As long as you have the will, there are other opportunities for you to develop your career and grow. The company also offer lots of fun staff activities.

Cons

Really fast-paced. You are expected to be proactive and be really hands on as soon as you start. So it may not suit everyone especially those with lesser experience and prefer to have more direction

November 5, 2018Comms Manager

Hi there and thank you so much for your review. We’re extremely happy to see you’re enjoying your time with us and glad to hear your comments about our strong team spirit – it means the world to us! We’re also grateful to hear the constructive part of your feedback too, and will work towards getting a better understanding around it. Again, thank you for your time and leaving us your comments. Wishing you all the best on your ASW journey!

6. "Dynamic international company & great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Zürich

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ASW is a dynamic international company with fast paced business. Work is never monotone and the opportunity to grow is given to employees. Great team spirit in Zurich and regular team building activities.

Cons

ASW is often unknown in Europe better incentives for milestones

August 25, 2017

We’re happy to see you enjoying your time at A.S. Watson in our lovely Zurich office. We appreciate seeing the pros as well as the cons and are grateful for your recommendations. In fact, we’re actually working on them as we speak… Overall we hope the rest of your team shares your positive outlook on working at A.S. Watson and wish you all the best!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews