ADP Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Jan 14, 2021

Found 149 of over 13,934 reviews

4.0
ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez
Carlos A. Rodriguez
5,351 Ratings
Pros
  • "love the company, great benefits(in 500 reviews)

• "Love working here, good benefits(in 433 reviews)

• Cons
  • "long hours and very early meetings(in 151 reviews)

• "Upper Management is all over the place(in 150 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place for starting your career

Jan 14, 2021 - Associate Client Support Consultant in Norfolk, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great for starting your career. Good benefits and starting pay. Lovely work environment. Lots of different departments to apply too.

Cons

Pay growth is slower than other companies. Lack of any substantial career/pay growth opportunities outside of management. Wouldn't consider staying long term unless you are looking to get into upper management because you are only stagnating your own pay by staying long term versus going to another company.

Continue reading

ADP Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying your ADP experience and value the suggestions you have shared on improving our associate experience. Your feedback will be shared with our leadership teams.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

upper management sucks

Jan 12, 2021 - Implementation Specialist II in Maitland, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

great culture and great benefits overall

Cons

upper management sucks, no work life balance

ADP Response

Hello and thank you for providing your insight into your experience working for ADP. We appreciate your feedback and we would like to hear more about your specific situation so that we can review your concern completely. Please contact our Associate Relations team at hr.associate.relations@adp.com

3. What people are saying about ADP

Join the conversation on

Human Resources

2m

works at

ADP

Hello everyone. I never thought about making a career out of hr but its definitely something that I want to do now. Eventually, my goal is to become an HRIS analyst. At ADP i worked as a technical support analyst and helped clients with anything from troubleshooting system issues to reporting to processing payroll and much more. I've applied to over 100 positions and havent even advanced to a single interview. It has been rejection after rejection. Any suggestions on which positions to focus on?

19 Comments

Consulting

132.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=ADP~64
      Join the conversation on
    4. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ok Pay Ok Job

Jan 1, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Florham Park, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are great and extremely friendly

Cons

the pay is nothing to note. Upper Management is all over the place

ADP Response

Thank you for sharing your review and rating with us on Glassdoor. We appreciate hearing positive feedback from current associates along with ways we can improve. Your feedback is valued.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great position

Nov 2, 2020 - Financial Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, benefits, time off, growth

Cons

Workload, upper management, atmosphere, busy times of the month

ADP Response

Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor. Your experience and review help us to improve our associate experience, and we appreciate your assessment.

6. 2.0