ADP Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated 1 Jul 2020

3.8
ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez
Carlos A. Rodriguez
4,970 Ratings
Pros
Cons
  • "I truly believe there are no cons(in 194 reviews)

• "The sales system is not equal, its all about if upper management likes you(in 144 reviews)

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "it alright"

Former Employee - Senior District Manager in Allentown, PA

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The pay is alright, better then most jobs in the lehigh valley

Cons

The sales system is not equal, its all about if upper management likes you.

July 6, 2020

We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and value this feedback into your role.

2. "Great Place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Payroll Specialist in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits, environment, remote opportunities, business resource groups

Cons

Growth and Development, Layoffs, upper management

February 24, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor. We value your feedback into your experience and are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at ADP!

"Turnover and lack of leadership"

2.0
    Former Employee - Client Success Executive in Tempe, AZ

I worked at ADP full-time

Pros

For the position I held, great salary. Lots of amenities in the building. Employees in other departments far more accepting and friendly than my own team. Beware client success

Cons

I was subjected to underlying racism and constant "watching" from a teammates who never talked to me and were quick to give false reports on my behavior to upper management to make themselves look good while never making an attempt to get to know me. Combined with the rotating door of management and subpar training with no clear expectations or discussions about how to be successful, I was disappointed with the job I tried for four years to get and actually cried when I got it.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for providing your insight into your experience working for ADP. ADP values creating and maintaining a workplace where employees work in a professional environment and are treated fairly without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, lawful alien status, non-job related physical or mental disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy or any other basis prohibited by law. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this further and we would like to hear more about your specific situation so that we can review your concern completely. Please contact our Associate Relations team at hr.associate.relations.adp.com

4. "Run"

1.0
    Former Employee - Client Support Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at ADP full-time for more than a year

Pros

Casual dress code, great co-workers

Cons

They flat out lie to you in the interview by painting the client support consultant role as an account manager position and saying it is "not a typical call center". The truth is you will be taking inbound calls from disgruntled and often irate clients all day, every day. Any meeting or other scheduled activity that could break up the monotony will be cancelled when call volume is high, which is always. You will be expected to work through your lunch for a cold piece of pizza and your breaks will be monitored down to the minute. ADP brags about career advancement opportunities and internal promotions, but new opportunities come about every once in a blue moon and the promotion structure is highly flawed and based on subjective metrics with no insight from managers. Upper management is completely disconnected from the rest of the floor and will ignore you completely if you're not an ADP cheerleader.

February 25, 2020

Hello and thank you for providing your insight into your experience working for ADP. We appreciate your feedback and we would like to hear more about your specific situation so that we can review your concern completely. Please contact our Associate Relations team at hr.associate.relations@adp.com

5. "Alright"

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing Coordinator

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits and coworkers

Cons

Poor upper management (head office)

December 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing your insights and review with us on Glassdoor.

"BE AWARE COLLEGE GRADSCall Center micromanagement center"

1.0
    Former Employee - Client Support Specialist in Orlando, FL

I worked at ADP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay to an extent, the work/stress in dealing with client should deserve way better pay

Cons

It is a Call Center, clients CALL in for help=call center Upper management are delusional and do not like calling this company as it is, call center which is misleading Micromanaged corporation who leaves Employees feeling stressed and overwhelmed Cannot take time off towards the end of the year force to work through your lunch Incentives to distract Employees from the truth At the end of the day, its a call center, be honest during the interview and process of training.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for the honest insights and assessment regarding your time with ADP. We are sorry to hear about this experience and appreciate you taking the time to invest in writing this review. Your feedback helps us to improve our overall processes and we will share with our leadership teams.

"Account Manager model"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at ADP full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people. Young vibrant culture

Cons

Higher ups. Basically have to kiss their butts to be promoted or really liked. Upper management has no clue how over worked their employees are. The AM role is ridiculously stressful and there are not enough hours in a day to get everything done. to many clients for one person.

October 21, 2019

Hello and thank you for providing your insight into your experience working for ADP. ADP values creating and maintaining a workplace where employees are treated fairly and work in a professional environment. We appreciate your feedback and advice and would welcome the opportunity to learn more. If you would like to share additional information so that we can look into it, please contact our Associate Relations team at hr.associate.relations@adp.com.

8. "ADP Database Engineer"

4.0
    Former Employee - Database Engineer in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lots of different kinds of work.

Cons

Upper management not always open to new ideas.

September 30, 2019

We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and the insights you shared about your time with us. It's very helpful when past employees share their feedback and suggestions.

"Okay company"

Former Employee - Project Manager in El Paso, TX

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Pay is above average and lots of opportunity for advancement.

Cons

No work-life balance. People, co-workers are great people ep work with but upper Management only cares about their close knit friends and stats

September 30, 2019

Thank you for bringing these situations to our attention and we are sorry to hear about this experience. ADP prides itself on creating and maintaining a workplace where employees work in a professional environment and are treated fairly. Your feedback is valuable and we welcome the opportunity to learn more. If you would like to share additional information so that we can look into this, please contact our Associate Relations team at hr.associate.relations@adp.com.

"Poor management"

2.0
    Former Employee - District Manager

I worked at ADP full-time

Pros

The work environment was laidback overall

Cons

Upper management is completely terrible

September 16, 2019

Hello and thank you for providing your insight into your experience working for ADP. We are sorry to hear about this experience and would welcome the opportunity to learn more. If you would like to share additional information so that we can look into it, please contact our Associate Relations team at hr.associate.relations@adp.com.

Found 144 reviews