AIM Consulting Group, LLC Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

AIM Consulting Group, LLC Account Executive Reviews

Updated 15 Aug 2019

5.0
AIM Consulting Group, LLC CEO Kyle Guilford (no image)
Kyle Guilford
  1. "Solid, Supportive Company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Love the support of my team, cool culture, great clients, awesome and relevant case studies and skill set to help clients stay innovative and cutting edge!

Cons

Consulting is not an industry for everyone. It can be high stress with the pace things move. On the flip side it can be high reward with the projects and initiatives that we are pulled in to drive and support.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2019-08-15
  2. "High accountability + team work + great attitude = success!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

AIM Consulting is a great environment for people to learn, work together, build relationships with great clients and consultants and help solve cool problems. The team environment, hard working culture, and FAST paced environment make the days fly by and keeps the job fun! No two days are the same which keeps you on your toes! Management will do everything they can to help you succeed and are constantly asking for... feedback or ways they can improve. If you stay focused on hitting your numbers AIM can be extremely lucrative, but you have to work hard.

Cons

As I said earlier, no two days are the same! The business moves fast and you have to be prepared to keep up with your clients and consultants at all times which isn’t for everyone.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2019-08-15
  3. "Account Executive"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The team here is a group of some of the hardest working and most talented individuals I have met. The culture is one of friendly competition and transparent feedback. Pace is FAST! Which is a Pro for most sales-minded individuals, but could be a con if you do not function well in a fast-paced environment. Management is supportive and always willing to help on a moment's notice. You truly reap what you sow here, and... if you work hard you have the ability to hit high personal financial goals very early on. Also get to work on cutting edge technology initiatives to support some "sexy" clients here in the Twin Cities.

Cons

Like I mentioned above - fast-paced environment could be a con if you do not function well under high intensity, quick-moving daily expectations. Not a Con, but must be flexible and very open-minded, as there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow as a professional through various sales situations! Can't be afraid of a challenge.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and valuing employees as people - continue to end every meeting with "And what do you need from me?" - As AIM continues to grow, keeping that mindset will be huge!

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2019-01-10
  4. ""Hard work + positive attitude = WIN""

Current Employee - Account Executive

Pros

I have been fortunate enough to work for AIM Consulting for more than two years now. I consider myself lucky to be apart of a winning team that has a relentless commitment to our consultants, clients, and team. We have a passion for helping our clients solve their business challenges through technology and are privileged to work with some awesome people. AIM was founded on relationships-- many of which have turned... into friendships. Through hard work, dedication, and persistent activity the world can truly be your oyster with AIM. If you work hard, the "play harder" message is definitely delivered through a variety of: trips, contests, shopping sprees, meals, sporting events, etc.

Cons

AIM has some of the typical growing pains of a smaller organization turning into a larger company. AIM recognizes them and continues to evolve- so none that are worth noting.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Continue to put the individual first both with our clients, consultants, and teams.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2017-04-11

"Work hard, play hard!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working at AIM for over a year now and could not be more excited with the company or the direction we are headed! One of the companies core principles is continuous improvement in everything they do, and let me be the first to say, I've seen this day in and day out. THE BEST characteristic of being privately held and a flat organization is they are able to constantly change, adapt, and do what's right... for all parties involved. AIM Consulting works with the brightest and best technology SME's and some of the best clients in the Twin Cities. Everyday is exciting, challenging, and most of all FUN! AIM Consulting truly understand that their MOST IMPORTANT assets are their employees!! They take pride in their work and when they make a promise they keep it!

Cons

At this point I do not have any cons! Keep it up AIM!

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2015-11-01
  6. "Proud to be part of the team"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

Pros

- Opportunities for personal and professional growth - Ownership and management group truly care about each individual employee - Affords the ability to significantly impact lives of others

Cons

- Continued emphasis on improvement and evolving how we work can be confusing for new hires

Advice to Management

Continue to emphasize core values and always tie back point in time emphasis with those values.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2014-10-23
  7. "AIM has provided me with significant opportunity to make an impact on my career, and the company."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

Pros

The AIM team is small and high performing. It's fun to work in an environment where you feel challenged.

Cons

AIM is a rapidly expanding organization that has with it the typical struggles associated with high growth companies.

AIM Consulting Group, LLC2014-10-21