Aasaanjobs.com Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated 28 Jan 2019

4.0
Aasaanjobs.com CEO Dinesh Goel (no image)
Dinesh Goel
Pros
  • "Very friendly work culture ,lots to learn helpful collegues good Opportunity for freshers(in 14 reviews)

• "ppy and supportive coworkers with 0% negativity which is the best thing in a work environment"(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Working hours can be hectic at times(in 12 reviews)

• "according to me there were no cons(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Amazing place to work."

Current Employee - Human Resources Operations Executive
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cons

Need to stretch the working hours a bit but is manageable due to awesome food

2. "Excellent company"

Project Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com for less than a year

Pros

Good work environment Supportive people Good compensation and learnt curve

Cons

Nothing as such Little more work as compared to others

3. "Help you to become professionally strong!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sharing my honest experience! - I have joined Aasaanjobs in Feb 2015 as a fresher executive with a basic computer skills and today I am a operations team leader (handling a team) - Today I am happy on my decission to join Aasaanjobs who taught me lots of professional skills such as training employees, public speaking, taking briefing, technical skills, SQL coding, Advance Excel, Report making, how to execute target, how to plan your work allotment etc - Honestly I am about to complete my successful 2nd year with 3 times hike on my salary! - Enjoying work culture which is very important to avoid stress and improve work quality - Good team leads, ready to work with you on the same page rather just dictating/ordering - Work towards solution which is highly supporting and motivating - Everyone here help each other to learn and grow skills - Happy and supportive coworkers with 0% negativity which is the best thing in a work environment - Open hierarchy culture - I too agree! this is the place for a honest and hard working employee who is ready and willing to give the result rather reasons! - Just show your pain to management be positive to get the solution About our CEO (Dinesh Goel) - He is very calm and supportive - He does not make you feel the heat of a generic CEO - Down to earth, he can come anytime and sit on his knees for even a small discussion - Ready to take feedback and take initiative to s - He is ready to make you learn but only if a employee wants to...

Cons

- Need to stretch the working hours a bit but is manageable due to awesome food! - Because of Roster Plan (working on Sundays) I am loosing my good friends!

Continue reading

"Awesome place to work"

in Bangalore

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com

Pros

Started working at aasaanjobs.com 3 months ago as a Operations Manager and its been a awesome learning experience for me...colleagues and senior management are very supportive... Taught different aspects of the work environment...

Cons

No downside felt ever or heard about.

5. "Work like a pro"

in Mumbai

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com for more than a year

Pros

Complete transparency between teams. Good work environment. Join Aasaanjobs if you like to solve problems and be on you toes.

Cons

We should party more than two times a year !!!

6. "Facts"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com full-time

Pros

Financially strong Chilled out Non Work Environment Young and Energetic crowd Believe in Work Hard and Party Harder

Cons

Managers don't have time to train, some gets training some don't - so if you are planning to join thinking you will get to learn something new, then don't. Highly pressurized job - everything needs to be done immediately.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews