Aasaanjobs.com Employee Reviews about "working hours"

Updated 28 Jan 2019

4.0
Aasaanjobs.com CEO Dinesh Goel (no image)
Dinesh Goel
Pros
  • "Very friendly work culture ,lots to learn helpful collegues good Opportunity for freshers(in 14 reviews)

• "ppy and supportive coworkers with 0% negativity which is the best thing in a work environment"(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Working hours can be hectic at times(in 12 reviews)

• "according to me there were no cons(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "working hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Amazing place to work."

Current Employee - Human Resources Operations Executive
    No Opinion of CEO

Pros

Cons

Need to stretch the working hours a bit but is manageable due to awesome food

2. "great company, the working environment is good."

Current Employee - Web Developer in Mumbai

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

the atmosphere is supportive there.

Cons

working hours can be hectic.

"Great Learning Experience, Great Training Processes"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Mumbai

I worked at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined with no experience in Analytics. Went through a good training program. Learned everything from Sql, Excel, Google Analytics, Inspectlet to Clevertap and Mixpanel. Open door policy - everyone is approachable and helpful

Cons

Working hours can be hectic at times. The fast paced environment can be stressful

"Good working for Field team"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Mumbai

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good salary for field team Good support from team to achieve targets Good systems in place

Cons

Long work hours Work pressure is high at times

5. "Not Recommended"

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is no pros.... Join only if you don't have any choice

Cons

Long working hours. Although its a start up, still u will experience the office politics.

6. "Good Learning Experience, Open Team Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Mumbai

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The company talks about its culture openly - Quarterly meetings talk about the kind of people who fit in - Steep learning curve

Cons

- High pressure environment - Long working hours

"Tyranny by the management especially CEO"

1.0

I worked at Aasaanjobs.com full-time

Pros

Lasted here only for 3 months before being insulted publicly by the CEO. I quit in the following week. Don't have any pros.

Cons

There is totally bad leadership in the company. There are already other people who've spoken actively against it. It has poisoned the environment. The CEO lambasts people over anything and everything. He appears to run every decision in the company and doesn't empower his people. Also, he never thinks in favour of his people but only profits. Long working hours will take a toll on you. You'll have no life outside this silly company. That's not what you joined for. If you are okay with being insulted publicly in front of all your colleagues, and shouted at for no reason, or being given unfair and stupid deadlines and tasks, you can consider joining this place. I would not recommend anyone intelligent or smart to join this toxic place. Especially if you are looking for a great place or reason to work for. You will get almost no respect for your work at this company, and it's not that the career prospects are any good either. All the people I looked up to and who were good have been leaving the company. I wish I could have those months I had to work at this company back. I wouldn't even work for this company if someone put a gun to my head.

Continue reading
  8. "Good experience in sourcing team"

Current Employee - Sourcing Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working here since 2 years. Joined as a sourcing executive, working as sourcing manager. Hard work is rewarded.

Cons

Long working hours. 10-12 hours day.

9. "Good Field Recruitment Team"

Former Employee - Field Recruiter in Mumbai

I worked at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good place for a fresher to start the job. Easy to get hired. Colleagues teach a lot.

Cons

Long work hours. Too much work.

10. "Help you to become professionally strong!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Aasaanjobs.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sharing my honest experience! - I have joined Aasaanjobs in Feb 2015 as a fresher executive with a basic computer skills and today I am a operations team leader (handling a team) - Today I am happy on my decission to join Aasaanjobs who taught me lots of professional skills such as training employees, public speaking, taking briefing, technical skills, SQL coding, Advance Excel, Report making, how to execute target, how to plan your work allotment etc - Honestly I am about to complete my successful 2nd year with 3 times hike on my salary! - Enjoying work culture which is very important to avoid stress and improve work quality - Good team leads, ready to work with you on the same page rather just dictating/ordering - Work towards solution which is highly supporting and motivating - Everyone here help each other to learn and grow skills - Happy and supportive coworkers with 0% negativity which is the best thing in a work environment - Open hierarchy culture - I too agree! this is the place for a honest and hard working employee who is ready and willing to give the result rather reasons! - Just show your pain to management be positive to get the solution About our CEO (Dinesh Goel) - He is very calm and supportive - He does not make you feel the heat of a generic CEO - Down to earth, he can come anytime and sit on his knees for even a small discussion - Ready to take feedback and take initiative to s - He is ready to make you learn but only if a employee wants to...

Cons

- Need to stretch the working hours a bit but is manageable due to awesome food! - Because of Roster Plan (working on Sundays) I am loosing my good friends!

Continue reading